Two pinches...one day

Discussion in 'The Gutter' started by jmkimmel, Sep 28, 2004.

1. jmkimmel

jmkimmel Active Member

My first ever pinch with my michy 2.2, as well as my first with my maxxis 2.35 front. IN THE SAME RIDE, WITHIN LIKE 30 SECONDS. God damn....I must be getting fatter or something. I thought the michy was unpinchable (on a dx32)....guess not. But it did take like twenty minutes to empty, and it's actually ridable with zero pressure......

2. digby

digby New Member

its not invincible, doing sloppy taps on sharp rocks will do it. I think ive gotten one pinch in 2 years now.

3. AndyT

AndyT New Member

I got 3 pinches in about 1 hour on the front of my bike when i started to go up to front :hsugh:

4. sebLG

sebLG New Member

i remember in like cotrials 1 or like 3 or something .. kevin had 5 flats - 1 ride.

... is anyone going to flame me for posting?

5. Blackstick

Blackstick Well-Known Member

Seb, you are such a dick, fuck off.

On topic: I havent had a flat in at least 5 or 6 months, and I was riding with like 12 psi at the last comp, fucking :greddy: .

6. pav

pav New Member

I'm with you there Tobe, I run like 0 PSI these days cause I dont like riding much urbanage so its mainly natural and I not pinched in a long time, last time it was my Hot S on the front, never done the maxxis, hope it stays that way. Ever since I decided to get smoother and not destroy everything all has been good, no flats, no broken spokes, no untrue wheels its all greaT!