turning on back wheel

Discussion in 'Observed Trials Discussion' started by norco tt, Dec 8, 2004.

1. norco tt

norco tt New Member

ya iam having problems turning on my back wheel when iam on a skinny. do u guys have any advice about turning on the back wheel in one spot??

2. Burn

Burn Guest

try giving ur bar a twist to the left and right when ur on ur rear

3. B1105

B1105 New Member

I'm not expert, but keep your ass low. I twist my knees to the direction which I'm turning and somtimes nudge my handlebars that way. With your ass low, your balance is a bit better and that way you wont be flopping all over the place. Hope that helps.

4. norco tt

norco tt New Member

ya thank, that helps alot i can do it already and its only been 5 min

5. goose

goose New Member

clafiry

So are you talking about pivoting on your rear wheel, or are you talking about changing directions when you're already on the rear wheel, and want to face another direction? Like, lets say you gape to a small rock, and neet to change directions 45 degrees before you gap to another rock, but the rock is too small to put your front down, so you gotta slowly change direction while on the rear? That what you talkin about?

goose

6. norco tt

norco tt New Member

iam talking about when u go onto your back wheel and then do little hops and turn like 90 degrees and stuff.

7. crazyhorse

crazyhorse Guest

what do you mean when your on a skinny? a hand rail? or what, on a normal object just get good balance and turn just turn your hips if you want to do it in one sudden go you need to preload the opposite way a bit before you turn(as in on a rail)