TTC FEB 17-19TH

Discussion in 'South/South West, USA' started by Indy, Jan 24, 2017.

1. Indy

Indy wish i could pedal hop

My girl and I are visiting Tennesee febuary 17-19th, her family lives 19 minutes from TTC. I'm bringing my rides, anyone want to meet up, pretty open schedule.

Indy

2. Indy

OR A CHATTANOOGA RIDE, ITS CLOSE TOO. ANY TAKERS?

3. Indy

SISSIES

Last edited: Jan 27, 2017
  4. windowlicker

windowlicker Member

Yoooo I really won't know till that week of. I'd love to ride TTC again. It would be on Saturday, 3hr drive ain't no thing. Could possibly get a Greenville rider or somebody in ATL to carpool too.

5. Indy

Saturday is fine with me. lets do it. I'll be there regardless...

Last edited: Jan 30, 2017
  6. NateE

NateE wtflol

Shitfuck...why is literally every trials ride happening on this weekend? There's gonna be a ton of peeps from the New England area hitting up Ray's Indoor MTB Park in Cleveland that weekend, and then this. I have a huge funraiser for work that i have to judge and put on (CrossFit event...I'm the coordinator for the event) so I can't take off on the 17th or 18th...fuck you guys. :rofl:

7. mach1alex

mach1alex Member

I am about 75% in for this will have to see how I feel from the race before it.

Can I run a woods bike at TTC?

8. Indy

i'm bringing my freeride bike too, sounds like plenty of trail available. LOTS of downhill here to. I guess they have a gravity park? Anyone confirm that?

Last edited: Feb 1, 2017
  9. NateE

NateE wtflol

There is one and it's definitely downhill with some really steep sections...but it's not quite what you would envision as a "gravity park"....worth riding though.

10. Indy

Saturday it is. You call the time, I'll be there.

11. Patrick

Patrick New Member

INDY alive on OTN? Went there last summer for a little comp. Super fun to ride in that dry creek bed. Great spot and have fun:joshers:

12. Indy

you know i will. can't believe i haven't ridden TTC yet. i hope its not a dry creek bed when i'm there, bringing the kayaks as well.

keep travelling to places like this and no one seems to want to meet up to ride. hopefully someone actually shows. went to durango last year spring and no takers, crazy... come on kiddos, someone meet me here.

13. windowlicker

windowlicker Member

I ain't gonna make this one.

14. Indy

Trials is dead...

15. AndyT

AndyT New Member

I blame smart phones

Ever since they came on the scene...

16. cwtrials

cwtrials Active Member

I wish I could have made it to TTC this weekend. It's a bit of a hike, I'd have to camp out, but have never been.

Broke my phone and rode without it for the first time in.... years, the other day. It was refreshing.