try all wheels-bars-and stuff

Discussion in 'Observed Trials Discussion' started by daveanscombe, Nov 15, 2004.

1. daveanscombe

daveanscombe Guest

ok thears 2 try all rim withs i think its somthink like 36mm and 42mm.so does that mean that the 19inch 2.5 tryall sticky tire fits both sized rims......the try all handelbars yet again 2 withs what size to use and are they any good .......

2. hophopsnap

hophopsnap Well-Known Member

front rim-36 (or whatever)
    rear rim-42(or whatever)
    Yes the tire will fit. I dont know what your talking about with the try all *widths* but yes the new ones are very good bars.

3. AgrAde

AgrAde From your head to your fists

i've never even changed a tyre on a mod bike but i would expect the front 20" rim would only fit the tryall 20" tire, and the rear 19" wim would only fit the tryall 19" tire.

4. Elan

Elan steve french

they make two widths of try-all bar? i think not.

5. Ed Gildea

Ed Gildea New Member

its a 47mm tryall rear rim, and no a 19 inch tire wotn fit on a 20 inch rim..

6. RomanR

RomanR DualDisc 26"

daveanscombe,

If it's a rear rim (19"), no matter what the width is, the rear tryall tire (19 x 2.5) will fit. The bars, they made some narrower 27" ones with the old style ones, some replica things. Get the new style Tryall bars, the shot peened anodized ones, they seem to be much better than the previous tryall bars. Full width is great, lets you balance well and control the bike nicely. If you're into narrower bars, cut them down. I would just leave them the full width though.