Try-All gloves.. any good?

Discussion in 'Observed Trials Discussion' started by stocktrials, Mar 17, 2004.

1. stocktrials

stocktrials Mitch.

Does anybody use these and if so what do you reckon? Thinking of purchasing some. thanks

2. Elan

Elan steve french

il sell you some shoes

3. uownme

uownme get high and eat her

since we are making off topic post...
    ribo trials shoes are fucking ugly.

Im sure the gloves are good. If you don't like them buy another set, its that easy.

4. CoppellStereo

CoppellStereo Ruff Rider

are try-all grips good?

5. hydroboy

hydroboy "Jak se mas"

yes. they are just the velo grips.

6. RyanMcVicker

RyanMcVicker Well-Known Member

Sorry to bring up an old topic, but I am thinking of buying some try all gloves too. Either Tryall or hebo, but i think try all. The problem is, how do you know what size to order online?

7. KoxxLevelRider

KoxxLevelRider Member

i have had tryall and hebo and personally i like the hebo a lot more. only problems with the hebo are:

1. they wear out super quick
    2. you cant get them from webcyclery

the try all did not feel right on my hand.( i cant explain it but it was like they didnt have enough material in some places) also they have this padding between the index finger and the thumb and until the gloves got worn in it would hurt like shit after riding for a while.

i was going to order some more hebos but then i saw a glove my friend had. they are called mechanix gloves.
    they are thin just like hebos and try all but they last a lot longer. only $20( compared to $35+ for hebo and try all) and you can get them at Auto Zone. or probably any car place like that. Get the Mechanix Original glove they work really well.

hope that helped

8. Justin.L

Justin.L Guest

Anyone try thin leather gloves? Like baseball or golf gloves? My friend Todd has some and he says theyre pretty good.

9. uownme

uownme get high and eat her

Golf gloves would tear quickly. Its super thin, my guess would be it would only last 2 weeks (if that) before there are holes in it. Plus you would look gay to the max with two golf gloves on.
    Baseball gloves have weird padding.

10. vince

vince Member

I don't see how try all gloves would be any better than any other mtb gloves. What are the differences? I like the race face flow gloves, none of that stupidly hot mx inspired finger and hand protection. Getting stones thrown up at you hey...:ugh2:

11. Blackstick

Blackstick Well-Known Member

I was also going to get try-all gloves, but when i saw how much they were i went :barf: and then :ugh:

I cant justify spending that much on gloves, but then again I dont wear gloves often.

12. pav

pav New Member

how much are the gloves off brett rush??
    i have seen your bike at ivanhoe once and with the components on that for you to say something costs alot they really must cost one damn butload!

what about the types of gloves that michael jackson wears? or do they only come one handed like he has?

pav

p.s. rush add me to msn if u want, [email protected] and we can go for a ride some time with joe and all the other boys

13. senorplinka

senorplinka Guest

Just go to a Sears or the sort where they sell Craftsman or another generic tool company...The next pair of gloves I get is going to be $11.00, same thing as the Mechanix gloves...just alot cheaper...

14. AndyT

AndyT New Member

mechanix gloves are about 2830239 times thicker than the hebos....i only wear them for working on certain parts of the bike and then everything on the car- I could never ride in them as I can't feel shit through them.

15. Blackstick

Blackstick Well-Known Member

I'm thanking the insurance company for the components on the bike, my PL X got stolen, thank fuck. And of course I had King and Mag and Disc and stuff.

Im poor, and you are added.

Im way off-topic. :ban:

16. wanabe240esx

wanabe240esx Guest

mechanix gloves were free for me, and they work alright for now

17. Elan

Elan steve french

[​IMG]Try-All gloves.. any go...07-15-2004 05:38 AMvery off topic!!! Another pointless post!

whoever gave me this is fucking RETARDED. that post is from over 4 months ago.