Observed Trials banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I would throw this up to show how riders from the other side of the pond are riding right now. Hermance beating Belaey? Strange things afoot at the Circle K......

1st ROUND results
CHARLEROI 21/03
# 1 Vincent Hermance (Fr) 3 penalty points
# 2 Marc Vinco (Fr) 6 penalty points
# 3 Kenny Belaey (Be) 6 penalty points

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
haha, you mean the date right? I cut and pasted this off an email from Koxx. Crazy Euros.

The Coust probably aren't there because they are in super secret "we're going to kick everybody's ass at worlds" training.

·
Premium Member
1,626 Posts
that is what Steve Arrowood wrote on the coustellier.co.uk forum

"Yeah Baby! We got word that the St Blaise frames are here in the US and we're trying to hunt down the crate today...I'm guessing they'll ship to customers early next week! Finally!"

·
Central Scrrrrrrrutinizer
989 Posts
Tryall America said:
haha, you mean the date right? I cut and pasted this off an email from Koxx. Crazy Euros.

The Coust probably aren't there because they are in super secret "we're going to kick everybody's ass at worlds" training.
That wasn't it. I think I quoted the wrong movie. Your Circle K reference from Excellent Adventure...my set your watch reference (which took place in front of the Circle K) was from Bogus Journey. No, wait, it was from the first one.

·
Premium Member
6,516 Posts
what up kenny?!?!? i thought he would come back with avengence after getting second to thomas oehler in germany. i dont see caisso either there... bah.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts