Truncated French Comp Results

Discussion in 'Observed Trials Discussion' started by Faction Bike, Mar 22, 2004.

1. Faction Bike

Faction Bike Guest

Thought I would throw this up to show how riders from the other side of the pond are riding right now. Hermance beating Belaey? Strange things afoot at the Circle K......

1st ROUND results
    CHARLEROI 21/03
    # 1 Vincent Hermance (Fr) 3 penalty points
    # 2 Marc Vinco (Fr) 6 penalty points
    # 3 Kenny Belaey (Be) 6 penalty points

2. smudge

smudge Central Scrrrrrrrutinizer

Dude, remind yourself to set your watch.

No Coust brother? what's up with that?

3. Faction Bike

Faction Bike Guest

haha, you mean the date right? I cut and pasted this off an email from Koxx. Crazy Euros.

The Coust probably aren't there because they are in super secret "we're going to kick everybody's ass at worlds" training.

4. AndyT

AndyT New Member

Are those frames in?

5. Faction Bike

Faction Bike Guest

they're in customs.....

6. Elan

Elan steve french

ahaha...frames...i hear they have hit the shores, but arent shipped from there yet... aha, go rob some crates

7. Chris

Chris Well-Known Member

that is what Steve Arrowood wrote on the coustellier.co.uk forum

"Yeah Baby! We got word that the St Blaise frames are here in the US and we're trying to hunt down the crate today...I'm guessing they'll ship to customers early next week! Finally!"

8. smudge

smudge Central Scrrrrrrrutinizer

That wasn't it. I think I quoted the wrong movie. Your Circle K reference from Excellent Adventure...my set your watch reference (which took place in front of the Circle K) was from Bogus Journey. No, wait, it was from the first one.

9. WhiteRavenKS

WhiteRavenKS Well-Known Member

what up kenny?!?!? i thought he would come back with avengence after getting second to thomas oehler in germany. i dont see caisso either there... bah.