21 - 26 of 26 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
lol this thred.

"I finally got him to ride with me. Once. "

and then...

"I poured my heart out to you."

馃ぃ

Maybe CW was just trying to ride some weird bikes with another guy who rides weird bikes and wasn't looking to become someone's therapist.

I wonder where tonyrev is at these days..

tda
Anyone looking for low pressure 20 inch tires should check out the Bell 20inch brand infused with slime. Picked up on Amazon. Low pressure means the tires r able to cover more surface areas. I'm able to bounce more on the back tire too.

With comp season coming up anybody got any race tips for this season?

Pros like charlie rolls and jack carthy all have a little secret they dont want you to know about.

The day before their comps they drink 鈥渟mooth move鈥 tea after a giant indian meal. When they wake up they start sipping on ex lax, and continue to throughout the comp- hiding it in a red bull bottle.

Ex lax and smooth move form a chemical reactive deep in the muscle tissues which allows them to fire faster, getting them the extra inches and concentration they need in long UCI comps.

Here in america most comp riders slid into the depression of facebook, a harbor for full retards and bloody vaginas. Luckily for the comp scene to flourish, OBSERVEDTRIALS.net is rising from the ashes...

Like a phoenix

full of ex lax

tda
I mean, I would say that you do in fact have to grind certain rotors past a certain point in their lifespan. Particularly Shimano, being that they are smooth and don't have a ton of holes in them, so they tend to slip. I've gotten good results with a fine rotor grind. And while we're on the subject, Magura rim brakes have by far the most stopping potential. Is that even in debate?
I found a cutting disc to lightly grind my maggie and disc brake hydro tubes is really the trick- try to take 0.000045 mm off the lines, the fluid can go faster and you get much better lever response.

tda
馃ぃ

Long live OTN
Did my advice help you??

I was magura consult to the koxx team and zhi team, they all got extra braking powers from the noises my mouth made when expelling air and moving my tongue and throat in different shapes to make noises they could understand.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts