Trials Seat

Discussion in 'Observed Trials Discussion' started by RyanMcVicker, Jul 7, 2004.

1. RyanMcVicker

RyanMcVicker Well-Known Member

When I get my pure I am going to buy a full size seat to put in when I want to get places with it. I could just use my seat from my xc bike, but it would be too huge and in the way... Are there any good trials seats? besides the useless velo and echo mini seats? My friend dave-o is thinking about getting the planet x trials seat, any other suggestions?

thanks

2. Andreas

Andreas All About Trials

azonic love seat

yes, road seats are good. or even if you have an old bike from when you were a kid, usually they come with real think seats that can work with a trials bike.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2004
    1 person likes this.

3. hydroboy

hydroboy "Jak se mas"

one of those road seats, they are really thin.

4. Shipley

Shipley ..........

If you can pick one up at cost and wanna get sassy the Selle Flight TT or SLR are stupid light and stay out of the way pretty well. Check out Velo mini BMX seats also.. cheap and really small but still have padding.

5. Cryo-Cube

Cryo-Cube -----------

i have a Selle Italia flite seat, got it cheap via ebay
    Its quite thin on the sides so it doenst come in contact with your legs when riding and its lightweight 180gram or something

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 7, 2004
  6. atypical

atypical Guest

My seat is a kids bike seat from walmart. It's just the right size goldilocks, padded, cheap, readily available, and it looks better than a road seat. Before you go spending your hard earned money outside your community I suggest looking at your neighborhood walmart, made in the USA. Im so full of sh*t.

7. ascentrek

ascentrek Original power yuppie

get one of those big fat seat with springs on it. At least you'll be comfy!

8. Patrick

Patrick New Member

Tioga was supposed to come out with one called MC Lite or something. I saw a pic of it in MBUK a while back.. It's a small, lightweight seat.

9. RomanR

RomanR DualDisc 26"

10. Shipley

Shipley ..........

Odyssey.. not Velo.. oops. That's the one I was thinking of.