Trial Arizona

Discussion in 'South/South West, USA' started by Konrad2214, Sep 25, 2013.

1. Konrad2214

Konrad2214 New Member

Who is riding in Arizona?

2. lightknot

lightknot New Member

3. aaccjosh

aaccjosh Active Member

I'm gonna be in the Show Low area this Saturday. If you're up to ride or know any good spots please let me know. I don't have a lot of time but I hope to ride a bit.
    Josh
    edit: trip cancelled but from the overwhelming response not a terrible tragedy.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2014
  4. dirtmagley

dirtmagley New Member

I'm in search of a bike. Where in Az are you? I'm in Phoenix.

5. jbinion

jbinion Active Member

My Grandson is in Tempe, just got his mod so he's a true noob. If you do set up rides close I'm sure he would love to learn.
    Thanks,
    jb

6. Hah72215

Hah72215 New Member

I'm in South Tempe. Looking to get back into it now.

7. Ross W.

Ross W. Active Member

Last edited: Jan 5, 2016
  8. BuildingGnarnia

BuildingGnarnia New Member

Hiya everyone - I live in Tucson and am getting back into trials after a long break (been riding BMX in the meantime). Am hoping to meet some other trials riders in the area to session with, share spots, maybe do some filming, and overall just have fun on bikes...

Lightknot, hopefully you're still around. Just sent you a message with my contact info. Anyone else active in the area?

~Pat F.

9. lightknot

lightknot New Member

Hiya Pat, I live on the NW side, but haven't done much trialsin' in a while, although I still build bikes occasionally..

There used to be some hard core trials riders at the bike shop in St. Phillips Plaza at Campbell and River, maybe they're still there..

Last I knew there were a few riders doing downtown buildings, fountains and the like, but I mainly build bikes, ride my Kona MTB around the NW side; and of course have been looking for a 26" trials bike here to possibly get something started.

Stay in touch, - Jeff / lightknot

10. BuildingGnarnia

BuildingGnarnia New Member

Thanks Jeff - will check out that lead and keep investigating. Hit me up if you want to ride sometime. No issues with your current style not being "pure" trials (mine won't be either).

11. mach1alex

mach1alex Member

Anyone riding in Phoenix these days? I am going to be in Phoenix for 4 weeks starting some time around June 1st and looking for anyone who wants to ride or anyone with in an hours drive?? Probably gong to bring my street bike and pure. Let me know

Thanks
    Eric