TRA 20" Video

Discussion in 'Your Bike Trials Media' started by Hanxs, Mar 10, 2004.

1. Hanxs

Hanxs Guest

New TRA Thomas Remvik Aasen Video on

Echobike

riding his Echo Team Mod!

Very nice!

2. Ed Gildea

Ed Gildea New Member

oo i gada see this.. :)

3. AndyT

AndyT New Member

only 44 hours left! yes!

4. Sonic

Sonic Plaid, I have not gone.

Eh, it's timed out more than 5 times for me, Ill try another day...

5. Patrick

Patrick New Member

4 hours.. no thanks. From the stills, the size of the moves looks superhuman.

6. planetary1

planetary1 New Member

I was able to get half after 3.5 hours and then it just stopped. I watched the half that I have and it is pretty sick. It isn't sick in the way that the Coust Brothers or Belay are, TRA is just able to go big. Like, he does all of the stuff that anybody does just bigger, as in bigger ups, gaps, and sidehops. There was nothing stunning like in that recent UCI Saarbruken vid where Belay does that 40" up from a balance beam to another balance beam and does it like he was thinking about his laundry or something...
    But I love to watch TRA ride just to see the HUGE stuff that he does and the cool thing about TRA is that he finds the most creative lines because nothing is off limits to him. Still, he's a mere mortal though...

I'll try again for it next week or something when their site might receive less traffic...

7. AndyT

AndyT New Member

:nono:

[kenny thinking in his head, mid gap]: "Oh shit did I bring back those videos?"

8. silus

silus Member

I must be lucky, only 44 hours for me. No, i'm not on dial up.

Where is this UCI Saarbruken vid???

9. OTAdmin

OTAdmin Administrator Staff Member

10. Patrick

Patrick New Member

thanks Mat.. That worked well. I think I just saw the biggest sidehop ever.. The one where he goes from the flat parking lot up the boulder wall. It played over in slow motion.. Looked like a foot and a half over h-bar height!

11. Sonic

Sonic Plaid, I have not gone.

What the heck...there are so many things I thought of saying while watching this but I think Im going to go with speechless...

:eek: :bowdown:

12. thetart20

thetart20 TartyBikes

Big moves, got bored.

Same old.

Very impressive all the same :)

13. Ed Gildea

Ed Gildea New Member

eh, i do all that and then some for warmup.. i say average :)

14. cck

cck Member

ed, go back to your old avatar now!!!!!!!!!

i got bored of tra a while ago. he's like watching a machine. i hate what style he has.

15. hydroboy

hydroboy "Jak se mas"

nonone pass those links out, not to those british fucks anyway.

hi tart :)

16. silus2000

silus2000 New Member

His "small" drops would be HUGE for most people. People say he's only been riding for like 2 years...is that true??

I liked that little bit about the Zoo pitbull...

17. Andreas

Andreas All About Trials

yea there were lots and lots of sidehops that were huge. definately some big stuff going on. the only thing i didn't like was the huge gap to 90 degree turn to pedal, that looked poopy as did the ups to 90 degree pedal

18. Elan

Elan steve french

haha...who is your daddy and what does he do...that reminds me of these people that prank call other people using arnie's voice

19. AndyT

AndyT New Member

TRA i know you read this forum, please never ride a mod bike again.

and never use american music- stick to what music you have used in the past, I almost :barf: after the first 2 songs....you have insane power.

20. vince

vince Member

What joke about the pitbull? Yeah i couldn't watch it all. Just picture tra going bigger with a smaller bike. He's got too much power. The superman song was cheasy. Maybe riding a mod will improve his stock level though. hes still amazing...but repetitive. Like to see how he would do in a comp.