I just finished this build. Everything is hard coming from a high bb Echo, but it is so fun.
I built it for light trail riding, cruising in park, some DJ/Street, and a low top tube bike for my girlfriend. I will be swapping back and forth between this light Race BMX Seat for trials and a dropper seatpost saddle for actual pedaling around.
Frame: 09 Norco Manifesto, custom red powder coat
- Chris King Headset, Aliexpress Carbon stem, Jitsie Carbon bar, Sam Hill Nukeproof grips
- Front: Shimano Saint M820 with 8 inch Shimano rotor
- Rear: Shimano Saint M820 with 7 inch Shimano rotor
- Shimano Saint M820 Shifter/Derailleur, Jagwire elite link shift cable, Truvative Descendant Carbon cranks, Chris King BB, Sam Hill Nukeproof Ti Pedals.
- 38mm Light Bicycle Carbon rims, Chris King Hubs, Alloy Nipples, Sapim CX Ray bladed spokes, Shimano XT 10 spd cassette, KMC 10 speed e bike chain
- Continental Race King 2.2 Supersonic x 2, Tubolito tubes, Tannus Armor tire insert (Rear only)
Fork: Manitou Circus Expert lowered to 80mm.
Saddle: Tioga Race BMX Seat