Too Many Hops, Part 1

Discussion in 'Your Bike Trials Media' started by dahouse, Nov 16, 2004.

1. dahouse

dahouse Guest

Too Many Hops, part 1

http://www.trials-shack.co.uk/dahouse/GapToManual_TooManyHopsPart1.wmv
    Do NOT right click, save as.

Instead of giving you guys one big boring trials movie, I decided to cut it into 2 parts and give you one small slightly less boring movie... Hehe. Just kidding, it's good. The footage is from the PX ride here in ottawa a little while ago.

All this is warmup footage. I'll release the actual good riding footage later on. The editing isn't my best and the song is the original version of my second favourite song of all time.

Also, to see all my other vids, I suggest you go to http://www.gaptomanual.com .

Anyways, enjoy.

-Chris

2. Darren

Darren New Member

wow sick vid Chris, you Ontario guys sure have some skill! watch out! these guys are the next Benito Ros/Vincent Hermance!

3. dahouse

dahouse Guest

Yeah, what really stood out what the nose hook to bash that the mod rider did! He's the next Charles Diaz!

Nice up Darren. :)

Nobody has any thing to say?

4. RomanR

RomanR DualDisc 26"

Cool video Chris, Adam is a great rider. Looking forward to the next one.

5. aj2four0

aj2four0 New Member

i want to see a gap to manual :( the first vid i d/l'd had that title, and i wasn't paying very close attension.. so i was like, wtf is this.. i dont' see any gap to manuals... what a crock of (*&^. But the riding was aweseome, good work :-D

6. dahouse

dahouse Guest

If you wanna see street vids, look at my other videos on the site. The streetwise videos.

7. Ryden

Ryden Guest

Wow you have a great looking unintentional trials park under a bridge. Year round riding, all weather. YOU FUCKING BASTARDS!

ps. nice vid

8. dahouse

dahouse Guest

Nah, it gets filled up with snow during winter. But we can extend the riding season though...

9. Dr Game

Dr Game Guest

ya... lucky us!