Too affordable: 2 Brisa B26D Easton frame kits

Discussion in 'For Sale / Want to Buy' started by dingus, May 22, 2004.

1. dingus

dingus Member

One Gold(Ano) Easton tubed B26D frame with Pro fork, elite stem and carbon bar~28.5"

One Blue(also anodized- only one like it) Easton tubed B26D with Pro fork, Elite stem and carbon bars.

Condition of both frames is near new, just minor scratches on chainstays(Only ever ridden UCI style). Blue frame has a very small dent near BB on downtube- this is hardly worth mentioning but I didnt want to suprise you and make you think Im an asshole.

350 US for each frame kit- seriously this is cheap.

Call or email Shaun @ 760-497-4330, [email protected]

:joshers: :joshers: :joshers: :joshers: :joshers: :joshers: :joshers: :joshers: :joshers: :joshers: :joshers: :joshers: :joshers: :joshers: :joshers: :joshers:

2. CoppellStereo

CoppellStereo Ruff Rider

hey, I was seeing if you had pictures of these, thanks!

3. OTAdmin

OTAdmin Administrator Staff Member

Is that pro fork the one with a steel steerer or aluminum?

4. dingus

dingus Member

Actually, There is a Pro fork with steel steerer on the gold one, and a black fork made by the same company who makes Koxx forks on the blue one but Shaun will likely match either bike with either fork.

These arent my bikes. I can say though that they were not abused and they are both in very good condition.

I dont know if there are any pics but if you know what an anodized B26D with minimal scratches looks like then thats it. Send an email to shaun if you have any questions, Im not the best to answer.

5. mhoulmont

mhoulmont Member

The gold one has the rear disc mounts, right? To save money, I want to transfer a lot of parts from my p2 to my trials frame (maybe this one) when I get it. If it doesn't, ill have to get some rim brakes.

Thanks for your help.
    Mike

6. Shipley

Shipley ..........

I emailed Shaun a few times now and know the Gold one is sold. Don't know which fork went with it or whether the Blue one is still for sale. At last email he said it was. I had emailed him looking for pics of the blue one and info on the fork he had left and still haven't heard anything.
    The friend I was looking for the kit for now has 3 doctor visits coming up for his knee so I guess he won't be needing it.