Today is the 1 Year Anniversary of my...

Discussion in 'Mountain States' started by Patrick, Oct 12, 2004.

1. Patrick

Patrick New Member

Jeep window getting smashed out by some punk ass kids and the one of a kind DBR getting stolen from the back.

So as a gift from the Gods, on the exact same date as one year ago, some different punk bitches decide it would be a good idea to throw a rock through my window while I ride 100 yds away at Confluence shit hole. Luckily they are stupid as shit and did not touch my wallet, backpack, stereo, CD's, amp, or sub-

It's sort of my own fault, knowing what happened to Andrew, Dolphin, etc.. but I just didn't think it would happen again, especially since I was in the first spot.. the most visible.

what is the fucking deal with that spot? it's almost worth hiding in some bushes with a Benjamin Sheridan and driving pellets into their bodies. who's down?

2. WhiteRavenKS

WhiteRavenKS Well-Known Member

im in for that. were you at the strip lot along 23rd ave? you gotta park at the rei lots... i wouldnt mind going vigilate joe bazooka on some punk bitches. i think i was the first to get robbed there. i stil ldont have a stero in my car. i wonder where my priorities are at.

3. Elan

Elan steve french

my car is good for one thing

4. redworm

redworm ninja pants!

FUCK YES I AM IN!!! That spot is notorious I lost about 2000 dollars worth of shit I would like to take out of someone's ASS.

5. Tanner

Tanner New Member

bwhahhahaaahahah :rofl:

6. AndyT

AndyT New Member

yeah parking in REI is the only way to go as far as I know... that spot is not to be trusted, someone should rent a porsche and all 5 of us should hide in the bushes. It would be priceless.

7. WhiteRavenKS

WhiteRavenKS Well-Known Member

excpet for the porche rental price...

8. Elan

Elan steve french

you can rent lambos for like $200/hr in lv.