TO.Teaser !!!! by me mike-slo

Discussion in 'Your Bike Trials Media' started by [email protected], Jul 11, 2004.

1. GTFCKD

GTFCKD New Member

need a helmat:nuts: but its a sick movie that pedal up os huge:bigthumb:

michael

2. JK

JK New Member

Nice! The full vid should be sweet! Helmets are for pussies.

3. bwagner

bwagner New Member

I recognize those guys! RomanR is the guy with the white forks, right? The main dude doing most of the big ups is Trevor I think? He's the only one to make it up our big Pro section at the Raccoon Rally! His pedal ups are pretty damn huge. Sean Miller couldn't even make it up all weekend, and this dude made it on his third try. Awesome riders and cool guys too. Hope to see them all at next years rally too.

4. average mike

average mike Guest

Pretty nice riding, but really was that music a joke? It was terrible. Good riding and editing though.

5. RomanR

RomanR DualDisc 26"

Pretty cool video Mike. Bruce, yep you got the riders. Trevor is a super good rider. We'll have to get more footage of everyone next time we go riding, the Bash most likely.

6. RomanC

RomanC Well-Known Member

was that the music from "5th element" movie when that blue alien woman was singing at the opera? Riding was good by the way.

7. ben@slctrials.com

[email protected] New Member

hey thats a cool vid, can't wait for another one. the music almost made me puke, cause it reminds me of Chris tucker in 5th element. but it was funny