Observed Trials banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In mother fucking longmont!!!

I'll be riding, matt you shoudl come to commemorate our yearly trip to the night time long mont rage-a-thon....you dont have class friday, what the fuck else will you be doing?

HOLLA

·
Registered
354 Posts
i could prob make it to a ride on thurs............depends on the time tho as i will be getting nothing done today.........so hungover

·
Premium Member
13,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We meet where we did last time, do u know that chinese food place like in the middle of it. Well there is a police station round there, eaast on the road it is on- we met at the parking lot last year. Prob just call someone when we'ere there :dunno:

·
Original power yuppie
628 Posts
My company has a facility on Hover and Pike Road. I personally think Longmont is a stinkshit pile of fucking poone hole chickenfuck, so I don't much like going up there. I don't know my way around, and if there's really nothin' for a beginner to play on, I'll be a bored (but drunk) observer. I don't have a reason to go to that facility tomorrow, so I'll go do some trail riding tomorrow afternoon instead.

·
Premium Member
13,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Leaving arund 6:30, come to my crib if yo uwant to chill....or durell it up, i get out of class at 4 *****....ill holler

·
Registered
354 Posts
that job should be cool, btw i cant ride tonight as i smashed the everliving piss out of my finger and it is now hard to hold onto stuff ie handlebars
its kinda hard to see but here it is

that bubbly deal on my finger is a big flap of skin...........

1 - 16 of 16 Posts