This thursday, we need help

Discussion in 'Mountain States' started by AndyT, Apr 19, 2004.

1. AndyT

AndyT New Member

If its possible, obviously its a long way, but any help we can get setting up the free trials area in fort collins would be greatful. Any pre-fab stuff, or just a pair of arms to hammer shit would help out a ton.

it'll be thursday night, if you want to stay at my place or whatever you can for friday morning (also setting up early that day...really early).

2. ty

ty Guest

ill help out as much as i can, i have a meeting on thurs at 7:30, but other than that i am free, let me know what you neeed

3. Faction Bike

Faction Bike Guest

would but kinko's is calling my name. Maybe I can come out after class at 9am on friday and help out.

4. AndyT

AndyT New Member

early friday, will was talking like 7 am...but he is will, so who knows. I'll know all details at the meeting on wednesday (its at 7 pm at road 34 if you want to show up, frew brews and brahs)

5. KenC

KenC Member

I was at Road 34 the other day, and Will told me that there will be a meeting at the shop at 7:00pm wednesday night for organizational stuff. If you can make it, come. I guess we'll be talking about building and stuff like that.

6. AndyT

AndyT New Member

:ugh:

ken, look about an inch above your post.

7. KenC

KenC Member

sorry, my bad :slap: