This just in! New England Comp Schedule

Discussion in 'NorthEast, USA' started by Cory, Jul 20, 2004.

1. Cory

Cory Guest

Ok here it is! I know an event schedule has been a long time coming, but here it is.

August 8 - Lincoln Woods Park, Lincoln, RI

August 29 - Clifford Park, Biddeford, ME

September 19 - Hammonasett State Park, Madison, CT

All of these events have great terrain, ranging from classic woods trials for the RI and ME events, to 100% boulder riding similar to Gloucester, RI. Sections in Hammonasett will be literally less than 50 feet from the ocean! You probably have friends who have dropped off the competition scene in the last few years, well this is the year to call them up and tell them to come on out. This year's terrain is some of the best around. If terrain isn't your bag, then come on out to see one of the top pro's in the US, Mike Steidley. Don't forget about Tim Finn, he's beaten Mike at the National level before. Both of these guys are amazing to watch so you had better have a real good excuse to skip events this year. See you at the events!

Info courtesy of Pete Wilk

2. gungywump

gungywump New Member

I just dug out some more pics of Hammonassett that shows the terrain a little better. 100% Natural.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The Pro sections will be sick for this one. Big ups and Huge gaps are everywhere.