This is hilarious

Discussion in 'The Gutter' started by OTAdmin, Mar 31, 2004.

1. OTAdmin

OTAdmin Administrator Staff Member

*NWS because of language*

*EDIT* Link removed due to it being spread all over the internet and eating over 200gb of bandwidth in a couple days. *EDIT*

Real location here: http://www.shanesworld.com/arseholes/?, but I don't know how long they keep links up, so I had my server grab the vid too.

You have to have audio, and It's definitely not work safe and its not for little kiddies, due to language (but whatever really, I was saying worse in boyscouts when I was 11).

Bill

2. ty

ty Guest

oh god thats great!!

3. nidoss

nidoss Guest

oh that was awesome.....RIP HIS HEAD OFF!

4. RobbieP

RobbieP OTN FOR A THOUSAND MORE YEARS I SAY

damn that pumped me up...

5. CoppellStereo

CoppellStereo Ruff Rider

hahahaha...thats awesome! :bigthumb:

6. Rob.K

Rob.K Guest

That fat chick pissed me off. YEAH fuck her fat asss.

7. JK

JK New Member

I hate those stupid hicks...but the thing that bugged me the most was the idiot blink 182 wannabe thugs "I'm from L.A, man", especially the guy with the sideways baseball cap. Yeah, its fun and patriotic to go to foreign countries and get drunk and make fun of people with a camera and call them fat assed hicks to their faces. But you're a jackass skater-dude "from L.A.", so I guess that makes you cool.

8. Yoda

Yoda They see me rollin'

I'm at work. Can someone tell me what happens? I tried to watch it with the sound off, but didn't know what was going on.

9. Ed Gildea

Ed Gildea New Member

baaaaaaaaaaaaahahahhahahAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAH!!!
    that makes me mad..

10. quick_spider

quick_spider New Member

Liking that. Listen to their funny accents ;)

Jon

11. afrobot

afrobot Aluminum is for recycling

It reminds me of a fun provocation of mine ,a short whil back.

A security guard ,who usually harasses us,was messin with some skaters.
    I rode up behind him and said "sir, I'd like to invite you to go have sex with yourself" He was instantly enraged! The skaters told him he should really consider my invitation.

He then told me to come to him. I told him I wasn't being paid to come to him ,and that was his job. So , he charged me with a rush,as I sprinted to the moment he stopped.I too stopped.And egged him on.This run stop thing went on a few times,until I felt as though his anger was boiling to the point of medical concern.

What fun it is to harass those who deserve it most. Do remember that most serial killers do have employment records which include positions such as security personnel.Be careful,but do have fun.Especially at others expense.

And next time someone tells you to stop riding on their property, tell them "It's ok! I had Subway" :bigthumb:

12. average mike

average mike Guest

:eek:wned: Hahah thats a good [email protected]!

13. Ed Gildea

Ed Gildea New Member

ohh man.. i have seriously done that before.. they are just like.. wtf??!?!

14. RobbieP

RobbieP OTN FOR A THOUSAND MORE YEARS I SAY

or ...whip out a pack of mentos, pop one in your mouth and smile

15. DanBowhers

DanBowhers I farted.

i love how people forget the simplest of logic all the time (or fail to recognize logic for logic) I was trying to bunnyhop to manual this ledge near a loading dock behind the local CVS and this woman came out and yelled at me for awhile then ended everything with "Do you want to get out of here?" I said "No" paused and said "but I will" the look on her face was priceless. HAHAHA that video rules by the way

16. cogmog

cogmog Member

:bigthumb: :bigthumb: :bigthumb: :bigthumb: :bigthumb: :bigthumb: :bigthumb: :bigthumb: :bigthumb: :joshers: :ugh2: :ugh2: :ugh2: :D :D :D