This is a Good Forum

Discussion in 'The Gutter' started by 666, Mar 10, 2004.

1. 666

666 New Member

This is such a awesome forum, i very much like it. Everybody can say whatever that is they want, so cool. who here agrees?

unlike that of bt.com , that steaphen meader, i feel sorry for him, losing valueble posters left and right.

2. bigd

bigd I Have a

:bigthumb:

its cool to see how people moderate themselves, granted unless someone posts completely wasted, everything is fair game. as long as people don't attack one another and shit gets out of hand, the overall level of intelligence can really shine. its really nice to see people voice honest opinions about things and not worry about whether it clashes.. its refreshing.

3. Andreas

Andreas All About Trials

werd but wats this got to do with trials? off topic

4. 666

666 New Member

Thanx Andreas, :bigthumb: for pointing it out, are u a moderator? You should be, you do it good, what else is wrong with this world?

5. sebLG

sebLG New Member

yeah first i used bt all the time, then used both aequally, now i am always looking at otn first and last, and i jonly o to bt to post pics of my bike and get complimented on it :greddy:

... bt is also sooo bloody dull everyone is so bloody daught and is always posting the same old shit.

6. AgrAde

AgrAde From your head to your fists

besides, theres no pics of drunk elan on BT.com :rofl:

7. Elan

Elan steve french

omg...those are horrendous...ewww

8. Andreas

Andreas All About Trials

no im not a moderator and have no interest in being one, but i do find it amusing that some1 has so much time on their hands to make a new name on otn and post bullshit :rofl:

9. Andreas

Andreas All About Trials

true dat

10. valiumlaw

valiumlaw New Member

I like this forum. Well done Bill and co. :)