The Worst Trials Video Ever

Discussion in 'Your Bike Trials Media' started by WhiteRavenKS, Feb 17, 2004.

1. WhiteRavenKS

WhiteRavenKS Well-Known Member

Here you go. some people have asked for super duper ancient chinese secrets... here is one that will help you unlike any other. wedge practice. only dl this if you want to see some boring ass crap. it will give you an idea of something simple but highly effective but will provide no entertainment value at all.

dont be a snatch and whine about how it sucked if you dont dig it because i am telling you right now- it's NOT a good video. lousy exposure. bad angles. poor quality.

enjoy- all of you hard core purists.

http://cotrials.com/wedge practice.wmv right click and save as or we may never have a good space program! also go to cotrials.com- i hear it sucks now.

now edited for more clarity.

2. Ed Gildea

Ed Gildea New Member

its not bad.. it helps out alot :)

3. Cole

Cole New Member

ha ha :rofl:

4. maciekzw

maciekzw Guest

Most exciting video ever... :rolleyes:

5. WhiteRavenKS

killer boots man- did you read stuff?
    :Wavey:

6. RomanR

RomanR DualDisc 26"

madness balance holy crap. squaring off the tires with wide rims helps for that move?
    looks like a good move to practice inside to keep busy in this stupid weather.

7. alexm

alexm Member

too good!! fuck me the balance, when it cools down im going to have a go at that, that was a lot better than i thought it would be, nice music and nice titles. no one to props grenade so you just make wicked signs at the camera, very innovative, you CO riders are insane :cool:

Alex

8. Sonic

Sonic Plaid, I have not gone.

When youre balancing on the corner is your tire literally on the corner or just on the angle of a wall, I cant quite tell from the vid.

You ought to put out more like these.

9. WhiteRavenKS

haha, im glad some peeps appreciate this stuff- it is not too hard to learn, just that no one ever takes the time or figures they need to. this one string of things to do has helped my balance a ton and has also made wedges over wheel height to head tube height a possibility for me.

i cut off most of these way early for the sake of video time- i try to go about 5 minutes straight brakeless with good foot and as long as i can bad foot. normally the thing to do is ten reps of down and up with each leg... then more if you can. also try to get your front wheel as close to the ground as possible without brakes. your leg will be shaking like crazy when you get it down to about 5-8 inches and control it. bummer about the no props grenades... had to just do the shocker instead... :D

this is defiantely a great thing to do during poop weather but for that matter its something you should try to do every day. the wider rims helps a little with this but try to keep your bike lined up so that you are only ever on your center knobs. the flatter tire comes into play when you start going up and down the pointy crap. the corner of a 90 degree wall like that is so hard to balance on brakeless... really good stuff to learn.

10. WhiteRavenKS

yeah, the angle was crap but i didnt really know until it was late and too dark to reshoot. it is on the corner of the wall.

[​IMG]

if people dig these vids i will try to make more as the various crazy skill craps come up.

11. RobbieP

RobbieP OTN FOR A THOUSAND MORE YEARS I SAY

12. WhiteRavenKS

maybe so- good thinking robbie... new series anyone? cotrials... then park day.. now cotricks?

13. Zyzzyx

Zyzzyx Guest

Definitely very cool. I like to see the little things that folks practice with. A nice changeup (and more realistic?) than seeing vids of all big moves.

I'd gladly view any other videos of " super duper ancient chinese secrets" you'd be willing to toss together.

14. esfrost

esfrost New Member

Hi!

This video is fucking good i dont know why maybe the music (s1 pls tel me what is the music!!) or i dont know just fuckng good... :eek3: :bigthumb:

15. AndyT

AndyT New Member

As for the big rims- they help out insanely for me on wedges. So does brakeless....and kevin damn you for beating me out on making a movie like this. I never ride in the sunny :(

16. sebLG

sebLG New Member

seriously i just tried that and i couldnt balance for like 5 seconds :rofl: :werd:

17. smudge

smudge Central Scrrrrrrrutinizer

Great vid Kevin. Nice display of skills too.

18. esfrost

esfrost New Member

What is the music in the video????

19. Elan

Elan steve french

Cotricks would be cool, somthing like the BT trick vids... although Cotricks sounds gay, so somthing else would be better.... maybe

sounds fun. i am happy because i just learned how to do that one move.
    Edit: the movie in BTtrick vid #2. sweet :ugh2:

20. AndyT

AndyT New Member

What bout co dicks, I'll post pictures of mine first!