Observed Trials banner
61 - 80 of 94 Posts

· tda
1,995 Posts
Paint has metallic flake which doesnt really show in pics but very nice.

Fuck miles 15-20, I would arrange a stealth shuttle for that. What is training?
posting about it on this forum mostly

I rode those miles... its a lot of hike n bike, but i turned around at mile 20 and did it reverse- most insane downhill i have ever done... tight tree canopy tunnel, all down, so fun

· Ronny Traba
158 Posts
Simtra ST-1. Sick early 00s comp geo. White industries hubs and freewheel. Mono trials brakes. I love that its quiet. 25lbs. Still figuring out bar/lever angle. Rear brake completely useless right now but I'll get that taken care of soon ish. Brand new Der Kaiser hasnt even been ridden yet (but I did have to shave down some of the center knobs to make it fit). All of my favorite things are in this picture.

View attachment 42069
nice ride man. Where are u located? Somewhere in Florida? I am in Metrowest Orlando. Looking for anyone to ride with. :D

· Registered
753 Posts
I want to apologize to all those V brake lovers out there. I'm finally upgrading? transitioning? changing my Zoot from v to disc. But for one shining moment it had the most powerful braking on the plant: V plus DISC!!! The lever end was a bit of a problem though :eek:🤣
Bicycle Wheel Tire Bicycles--Equipment and supplies Bicycle wheel

· Mitch.
5,722 Posts
It's been a while.
Built this up earlier this year, but moved interstate and haven't had a chance to unpack it yet.

Only thing that bugs me: tyre clearance. Had some rare af Ikon 2.2" tanwalls mounted (a la Ali C) but alas, no fit in chaintay yoke! Had to use some Crossmark II 2.1", they just clear (kinda rub one side in a certain spot, d'oh).
Bicycle Tire Wheel Bicycles--Equipment and supplies Bicycle wheel

· Registered
753 Posts
That's pretty sad that a brand new Drax won't fit a very common rear street tire. My (low) opinion of Extension hasn't changed. However, I guess now that Echo is no more, Extension might fill that void.

· Registered
94 Posts
Custom Addict build (from trials addict). Hope Tech 4 trial disc brakes and some Maestro carbon forks fitted, gives it a bit of a change and a refresh :) About 17 lbs, could lose a little more, but it's a fairly solid build right now.
1020wb +90bb 350cs not sure on head angle as the bottom adapter headset cup will slacken that off a little as well as it having raised the bb 5mm. Just need to get out and ride it!

Bicycle Wheel Tire Bicycle wheel Bicycles--Equipment and supplies

Bicycle Tire Bicycles--Equipment and supplies Wheel Crankset

61 - 80 of 94 Posts