Observed Trials banner
61 - 75 of 75 Posts

·
Super Moderator
352 Posts
Paint has metallic flake which doesnt really show in pics but very nice.

Fuck miles 15-20, I would arrange a stealth shuttle for that. What is training?

·
Registered
735 Posts
Oh no! Not a full Hex! You're gonna have to change so many crappy parts, but the frame and fork are legit. I hope you ordered it with good brakes at least.

·
tda
1,662 Posts
Paint has metallic flake which doesnt really show in pics but very nice.

Fuck miles 15-20, I would arrange a stealth shuttle for that. What is training?
posting about it on this forum mostly

I rode those miles... its a lot of hike n bike, but i turned around at mile 20 and did it reverse- most insane downhill i have ever done... tight tree canopy tunnel, all down, so fun

·
Ronny Traba
158 Posts
Simtra ST-1. Sick early 00s comp geo. White industries hubs and freewheel. Mono trials brakes. I love that its quiet. 25lbs. Still figuring out bar/lever angle. Rear brake completely useless right now but I'll get that taken care of soon ish. Brand new Der Kaiser hasnt even been ridden yet (but I did have to shave down some of the center knobs to make it fit). All of my favorite things are in this picture.

View attachment 42069
nice ride man. Where are u located? Somewhere in Florida? I am in Metrowest Orlando. Looking for anyone to ride with. :D

·
Registered
735 Posts
I want to apologize to all those V brake lovers out there. I'm finally upgrading? transitioning? changing my Zoot from v to disc. But for one shining moment it had the most powerful braking on the plant: V plus DISC!!! The lever end was a bit of a problem though :eek:🤣
Bicycle Wheel Tire Bicycles--Equipment and supplies Bicycle wheel

61 - 75 of 75 Posts