the president of the united states of america

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion and Debate' started by Elan, Oct 7, 2004.

presidential race

Poll closed Oct 11, 2004.
  1. one should be involved with their government, because that is what makes this a "democracy".

2 vote(s)
    10.0%
  2. unicorns are kickass!

10 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. the US was never a democracy to begin with, it always has and will be a republic.

4 vote(s)
    20.0%
  4. presidency is all a facade. someone make a post about a real fucking issue.

4 vote(s)
    20.0%
  1. Elan

Elan steve french

who fucking cares?

edit: dont fucking post in this thread if you are a limey, a canuck, or an aussie.:slap:

Last edited: Oct 7, 2004
  2. Rob.K

Rob.K Guest

:hsugh: I especially don't.....

3. afrobot

afrobot Aluminum is for recycling

I'm choosing not to vote on this because all the choices are really good .Unlike the actual election.

Pretty much any one who wants to ride in a country that isn't riddled with bullets in civil unrest should participate.

Because removing your head from your ass is always easier than inserting it!

4. DanBowhers

DanBowhers I farted.

We are a democracy, to say otherwise is sorta...um nonesense, however as Plato said "democracy is a diseased form of government" it is based on education and assume everyone knows/cares/is objectively informed. Clearly this doesnt happen.

5. Elan

Elan steve french

“The true distinction between these forms...is, that in a Democracy, the people meet and exercise the government in person; in a Republic they assemble and administer it by their representatives and agents. A Democracy consequently will be confined to a small spot. A Republic may be extended over a large region.”

we are a democratic republic.

6. Paulsf

Paulsf New Member

I wanna vote for vincent hermance.

7. AndyT

AndyT New Member

I'd vote for paul and his horse like cock...

"Paul, killing bitches with his massive dick for all times"

8. Elan

Elan steve french

did i tell ya about the time we went int othe field andrew? paul scared the mares away.

9. Ebon Dragon

Ebon Dragon New Member

damn man you reminded me of one time when i was channel surfing and there was this horse on the screen and then suddenly this other horse came along and...... damn discovery channel... scarred me for life

10. RyanMcVicker

RyanMcVicker Well-Known Member

i dunno, but i know kerry is silly...

[​IMG]

11. OTAdmin

OTAdmin Administrator Staff Member

Like a little girl. I :rofl: that Dan thinks he'd kick GWB's ass in a fight.

12. Fast Fashion

Fast Fashion Youth in Asia?

new Q and not U ownz.