The higher bb rise ever!!!funny.

Discussion in 'Your Bike Trials Media' started by Biketrialbrasil, Apr 5, 2007.

1. Biketrialbrasil

Biketrialbrasil Guest

here´s an funny pic of my friend assembling his new zoo fork on your brisa 2011....(just kidding, don´t get me serious)...

[​IMG]

2. pav

pav New Member

Hahaha the ammount of times I've done that by accident changing forks and not been able to work out whats going on!

3. Biketrialbrasil

Biketrialbrasil Guest

it´s my friend but i have done this mistake some times before too...thanx for comment.

4. goose

goose New Member

dude, that's really funny! Snicker snicker.. And a good way to protect the derailleur from sidehops:)

5. trialsrider50

trialsrider50 New Member

bashguard is just un-needed weight now. haha. i'm glad you got a photo of this. it's like the premature ejaculation of bikes. most people do it at least once in their life.

6. Biketrialbrasil

Biketrialbrasil Guest

Be sure...hahahah!

7. johnglazer

johnglazer New Member

Someone posted a picture like this a while back. They were actually riding it on some rocks. Anybody remember that?

8. trialsrider50

trialsrider50 New Member

you wouldn't be able to pedal at all so it'd be pretty tough.

9. epock7

epock7 Guest

Yeah, I remeber that. I can't find it searching, though I did manage to come across that damn Ruthless again.

10. johnglazer

johnglazer New Member

well he was posed on some rocks.

11. willapaj

willapaj New Member

How could you mess that up by accident??? I've seen newb mechanics do some stupid shit, but never that...
    I once put a RockShox Boxxer on a Monty 221 X-lite mod bike (on purpose of course). Talk about a chopper...

12. trialsrider50

trialsrider50 New Member

it's just a joke dude. you work on enough bikes and you do stupid shit all the time. especially if you don't have a stand and you build bikes by laying them on the ground. this is pretty easy to do especially if you build bikes like me and wait to put the drivetrain on until the wheels, bars and brakes are all on. cause then you really don't notice that your seatless bicycle is upside down.

13. flixlee

flixlee flixlee

The BB was getting loose all the time on this bike so the rider swapped the fork around just for kicks while the rest of us rode. This picture isn't posed, but it was very hard to get used to the reverse freewheel! There's even some video of us fooling around on this setup.
    [​IMG]

14. johnglazer

johnglazer New Member

thats the one I saw.

15. Zaback

Zaback Guest

16. hophopsnap

hophopsnap Well-Known Member

I bet thats good for your headtube.

17. willapaj

willapaj New Member

I know it's a joke. But I've worked in shops for 8 years and I've never seen someone do it by accident. You'd have to put the headset cups in the wrong way too in order to make it "work".

18. Biketrialbrasil

Biketrialbrasil Guest

BHAUHAUAHUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...just funny guys...that pic defeated mine pic above....with no doubts!!