The gayest web site I have ever seen!

Discussion in 'The Gutter' started by AndyT, Mar 2, 2004.

1. AndyT

AndyT New Member

www.stephenmaeder.com

:eek:

Good thinking, who knows what the USSR will do next!!

2. sebLG

sebLG New Member

lol. yeah that is pretty gay :greddy: ... ever since i saw that fork teaser ive thought stephen was a bit of a :wuteva: ... but thats just stupid, who would ever use a domain name www.stephenmaeder.com anyway.

3. bigd

bigd Guest

an ass pirate.

self named web domains are pretty ghey anyways. at least come up with something a little more original than your fucking full name. self glorification.

4. AndyT

AndyT New Member

Where the fuck does he get off thinking anyone would actually take the time and money to register that domain? I mean seriously, no one cares that much...and who the fuck uses :) , this isn't god damn DOS you douche-ass.

5. OTAdmin

OTAdmin Administrator Staff Member

Well, a lot of people register self-named domain names for their work. I registered mattlovewell.com and intend to soon turn it into a photography portfolio. Hope you guys don't think thats too gay... meh

Bill

6. bigd

bigd Guest

haha

i dunno, maybe he's planning on selling it for biiiiig money someday when that name is worth mad dough.

7. bigd

bigd Guest

you homo

j/k no thats a good point, like if you've actually done something significant enough that you can really take credit for its creation. artwork is one of those things. personal expression deserves recognition.

8. silus2000

silus2000 New Member

Maybe he's taking the backward approach. Instead of being world champ THEN getting your own website, he's gettin the website thing out of the way first.

:bigthumb:

9. BiKe4EvEr

BiKe4EvEr Guest

:greddy: :greddy: :greddy: :greddy: :greddy: :greddy: :greddy: :greddy: :greddy: :greddy: :greddy: :greddy: :greddy: :greddy: :greddy: :greddy: :greddy: :greddy: :greddy: :greddy: :greddy: :greddy: :greddy: :greddy: :greddy: :greddy: :greddy: :greddy: :greddy: :greddy: :greddy: :greddy: :greddy: :greddy: :greddy: :greddy: :greddy: :greddy: :greddy: :greddy: :greddy: :greddy: :greddy: :greddy: :greddy: :greddy: :greddy: :greddy: :greddy: :greddy: :greddy: :greddy: :greddy: :greddy: :greddy: :greddy: :greddy: :greddy: :greddy: :greddy: :greddy: :greddy: :greddy: :greddy: :greddy: :greddy: :greddy: :greddy: :greddy: :greddy: :greddy: :greddy: :greddy: :greddy: :greddy: :greddy: :greddy: :greddy: :greddy: :greddy:

10. hophopsnap

hophopsnap Well-Known Member

lol..maybe he got the site so someone doesnt take it and talk trash and stuff

11. oicdn

oicdn Guest

:rofl: :wtf:

A little off topic...but how does he ride any how?

12. Gardenfan

Gardenfan Guest

Holy SHIT, a picture of him actually ON his bike! Usually it is just 50 pictures from different angles and different backgrounds of his bike.

13. Elan

Elan steve french

damnit, i wanted taht domain..shit. i guess texaverymrjapslap is my only other option

14. afrobot

afrobot Aluminum is for recycling

If he hadn't steaked his claim Andrew would have surely turned it into
    Gay rights site.

Is stephenmaeder.net taken? The queers are still being persecuted.

Stephahn is not helping their cause either.

15. AndyT

AndyT New Member

I would never spend money to do anything to maeder...and that web site he has is gayer than anything any homosexualy could ever come up with.

NOT AS GAY AS THIS:

http://biketrials.com/fun/desk/index.shtml

HOLY SHIT

16. bigd

bigd Guest

ROFL HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

i totally forgot about that :rofl:

17. oicdn

oicdn Guest

WHAT THE FUCK???????!!!!!?????? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :greddy: :greddy: :greddy: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

18. Elan

Elan steve french

i think that is cute. aha

19. BiKe4EvEr

BiKe4EvEr Guest

WHAT A FUCKING FRUIT CAKE!!!!

20. Allmjm

Allmjm New Member

:rofl: :rofl: