The Galleries are open again!

Discussion in 'Observed Trials Discussion' started by OTAdmin, Jun 16, 2004.

1. OTAdmin

OTAdmin Administrator Staff Member

Well, it was a long hard process, but the galleries are now running again and fully functional. All of the images and descriptions from the previous album were restored into the new software. I hope you like it :).

Visit the Galleries!

Once you're in there, your main toolbar will be below the top banner.

[​IMG]

Gallery home: Will take you back to the gallery index

Album Admin: Inside here you can make new albums to store your images in. The albums will go into your members directory.

Upload Photos: Here you can choose what photos to upload and what album to put them in. You can upload up to 10 files at once, but if you zip them up ahead of time (2mb zips maximum) you can upload a lot more. You can fill 10 2mb zip files if you want.

My Favorites: If you have marked any images as "your favorite" then you will find those images in here. There will be a blue download button in the top left corner if you want to download all of the images in there. It will zip them all and send them to you.

Search the gallery: Self Explanatory

View Recent Additions: Pick your poison in here for the length of time you'd like to peer back at what was uploaded.

I hope you guys like it :).

Bill

1 person likes this.
  2. Ryden

Ryden Guest

Very cool, nice work. How do you use pictures in posts now that there isnt an image uploader. Do you attach it from the album?

3. OTAdmin

OTAdmin Administrator Staff Member

There isn't an image uploader? thats news to me.

But if you look at the bottom of every image in the album there is a "UBB Code:" row with the code (including the IMG tags) that you need to insert into your post.

The upload images link in the bar in the gallery points to the image uploader for the gallery. THe image uploader link in the rest of the site points to the image uploader.

Bill

4. Ryden

Ryden Guest

Alright I'm dumb. I just didn't see it up top.

5. Little Android Man

Little Android Man Free Cup!

how do you go about deleting photo's that you already uploaded? like i put them in and left for an hour, now want to take them out because they are the wrong ones.