The Fork teaser vid.

Discussion in 'Your Bike Trials Media' started by Rob.K, Apr 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rob.K

Rob.K Guest

Hey you guys know that super long vid called "Fork teaser" that Bill has in the vid section. Who has watched?

Umm at the end of the vid is that Stefan talking to that old Lady?

If it is I know why Andrew keeps calling him a gay boy.

hahah what a :greddy:

2. Coramoor

Coramoor New Member

Oh. So now you wanna be cool and call Stephen gay too? I'm so sick of reading about Stephen being gay.

3. Rob.K

Rob.K Guest

I'm not trying to be cool cause I'm not.

But I just wanted to know if that was him talking at the end. Just so I can put a name to a face, and rider.

But seriously you can't help but lauph when you listen to him talk.

4. Coramoor

Coramoor New Member

5. hydroboy

hydroboy "Jak se mas"

yes that is him.

6. AndyT

AndyT New Member

Don't worry I'm not calling him gay because of that. It starts years earlier, but for those who haven't met him in real life- thats a good example...I had forgotten about him, is bt.com still around?

7. Rob.K

Rob.K Guest

Bt is dead there is like one post per day. I'm not kiding.

And the posts are people asking if Magies are any good.

Basically the forum sucks.

8. Andreas

Andreas All About Trials

i visit bt.com about once a month, and it takes about 2 seconds to read all the posts that were made prior to your visit.
    stephen is seirously gay, i haven't met him in real life, but whenver i diss ZOO! or something, he always PM's me saying that i need to respect all bike companies :greddy2: no matter what design they use. also, i got in trouble for saying ass and crap.

9. Rob.K

Rob.K Guest

This is one of the stupidest homofobic lines I have ever heard. This is what Stefan says at the end of the fork tearer vid.

"there are so many different variables that you can work with and with which to solve the problem"

And the way he says it, holy shit. Lost any tid bid of respect I had for him.
    Not to mention the way he waves his arms all flamboy like. You'd think he was trying purposely to act gay.

Sorry for the personal attack but it is so true.

Yes Andreas I think almost everyone on this forum has got a personal e-mail from Stefan asking to "watch your language young man" hahaa.
    I just deleted that webite from my favorites list and will never visit again to that forum.

10. Sonic

Sonic Plaid, I have not gone.

:wtc: "Boo hoo hoo, someone is different from me and my friends."

He's not gay, he listens closely to what everyone has to say, he doesnt have all the answers, and his site serves a different purpose in the trials world.

If you want to talk about personal attacks, this isnt one, Id still hang out with anyone on this board anytime, but crap, how many people can sit on here and judge him and they havent even spent any time with him or even a significant amount of time with him and think they can make this all encompassing judgment.

Ive never seen so many people try to make so much more of themselves by making less of another, it gets so old.

Just do your own thing like youve been doing and find it somewhere deep inside to let him do his.

If anyone wants to argue this with me save it for someday I meet you in person so it doesnt become this pointless argument online. Anyway, my rare rant on how retarded it is that some of you bash him.

11. uownme

uownme get high and eat her

Sonic, you are my hero.

12. austintrials

austintrials I'm a bitch

I agree, this is a Biketrials site that is to share knowledge and to let other people know what trials is about and not a Gay bashing site.
    I have met "Seffen M" and I have talked to him and it's not my thing but that's him, you can't change a person to sute you.
    LET IT GO PEOPLE. :joshers:

13. Stock

Stock Tumescent.

Keep in mind, he was probably trying to make a good impression on the lady so she doesn't inform the authorities or sue because of the 'bad influence'

14. brokenbike

brokenbike New Member

umm... I think people should really learn the meaning of a word before they attempt to use it. perhaps then they would realize that calling someone gay, and then saying that what they said was "one of the stupidest homofobic(sic)" lines they have ever heard is really fairly retarded. I pretty much ignore all of the "you're gay, that's gay, it's gay, homo, fag, etc." comments on the site because I think the site has alot of great attributes, and it's completely your right to use whatever terminology you think appropriate, whether I agree with it or not. But you should really try to understand the language you are speaking, so as not to look like quite as much of a moron as you currently do.

15. [BMF] Chris

[BMF] Chris GTA MUTHER FUCKER!

ive met stephen twice, and neither time has he really gotten in my good terms book, but thats not why im posting, this post involes people that try to play the "literal" card and be all smart ass, saying gay dosent have to mean one thing, just because someone wants to call stephen gay, dosent mean they think he likes have relations with men, expect when andrew t says it, but im not gonna get started on that, im pointing out the fact, people use "gay" in a slag term to mean they have a dislike for something, just accept that, its very common on this board, we use slang, get over it. perhaps you should learn, and accept the language *we* are speaking, because its the same everyone else uses, "so as not to look like quite as much of a (smart-ass) as you currently do."

16. Rob.K

Rob.K Guest

No Chris I did not use gay in a slag term. I mean gay like with other men.

I don't need to meet him I've seen enough there thanks.

I stand by my comments as all the rest of the stuff you guys said just sounds like a parent talking. Which pisses me off.

But my topic was useless so I suppose I deserve the parent talk.

Sorry for the GAY topic I'm done now

17. OTAdmin

OTAdmin Administrator Staff Member

You must have NOT read what I wrote in the thread about the teaser, so here it is:

I ask that you guys please don't slag Stephen on here.

I'm sorry this thread made it so damn long, but I haven't even checked the site in a few days cause of school and just woke up from 17 hours of sleep.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.