Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fullbuttsex

Votes: 6 100.0%
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
tda
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think so... carry your lube, condoms and poppers in betweeen zones !

·
Registered
116 Posts
I have 4 "regular" bikes, 0 trials bikes, and 1 sick custom avatar saved somewhere that an incredible artist made for me on this forum.

·
tda
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Got a never ridden fully kitted out pogo, 3 years? 4 years old. Inpulse frame/fork ,

A fairly constantly ridden OG hex

An 22 year old mtb gets ridden almost every day, around my yard. Many other bikes that wish they were ridden.

Hope to get on the pogo once or twice this year.. all bike is new, never ridden free wheel/ new brakes never bled.. Kevin lius old wheelset i will prob snap in a few minutes. Front wheel is lightest thing ive ever looked at, unsure if it can handle american strength. Where is kevin?? Taking over china?

·
Registered
116 Posts
I would like to get my hands on a disc Hex with a Hope hub, been keeping my eye on the few places to buy used trials bikes in the US, but seems like anything that doesn't have +60bb or ffw is made for 24 inch wheels.

·
tda
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
the basement...

koxx 1100, syntace, ftw:

inpulse, 1952 british 3 speed, gu

hex, motobecane 74

me nu folding north carolina bike:

·
Premium Member
966 Posts
Trials is dead, but tbh, it seems that so is skateboarding and BMX. Sure, there are A LOT of people still doing amazing shit, more amazing than ever before, but the numbers have dwindled. Seems there's no scenes anywhere for anything anymore.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I was at the climbing gym yesterday wearing a NW Trials shirt. Some guy there said it was a funny shirt. I asked if he rode and he said no; he wanted to learn but was never able to wheelie on command like that Ally Mac guy who sadly got paralyzed.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I started riding a couple years ago at the ripe ole age of 22. I seems like I'm one of maybe a dozen people in the province of Ontario, Canada that ride trials. Every once in a while a local scooter kid might recognize what it is because of Danny Mac, but thats about it.

The clubs need to get reorganized and put some work into getting public competions and demonstrations (even just frequent big group rides) back on the streets. Perhaps getting a deal with schools to put on a "Bike Control" seminar for kids could be positive.
Except everyone that still rides seems to be 30+ with full time jobs and kids.

Plus, getting the kids off of things like Fortnite and TikTok is a whole other can-o-worms too..

The odds are stacked against us, but who knows, maybe this will indeed blow up out of nowhere again in a few years. We can only hope.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I started riding a couple years ago at the ripe ole age of 22. I seems like I'm one of maybe a dozen people in the province of Ontario, Canada that ride trials. Every once in a while a local scooter kid might recognize what it is because of Danny Mac, but thats about it.

The clubs need to get reorganized and put some work into getting public competions and demonstrations (even just frequent big group rides) back on the streets. Perhaps getting a deal with schools to put on a "Bike Control" seminar for kids could be positive.
Except everyone that still rides seems to be 30+ with full time jobs and kids.

Plus, getting the kids off of things like Fortnite and TikTok is a whole other can-o-worms too..

The odds are stacked against us, but who knows, maybe this will indeed blow up out of nowhere again in a few years. We can only hope.
Even just getting kids interested in bikes in general would be good. I really do not see anyone under 30 riding any type of bike any more. I see 10 year old scooter riders, and then 30+ year old skateboarders at the skatepark, but that's about it. Even then, its less than 10 people total at the skate park at any given time.

·
Banned
4,261 Posts
Dada blocked me for making fun of George Floyd and the bat g00k virus. Then he made a video I couldn't respond to where he knelt for all the homies he grew up w in Vegas that was dyin from cops n shit, super tragic, ***** crying so hard he had long strings of snot hanging off his cockbroom stache, his ex BFF was in the middle of raping an old white woman with a black & mild (he was impotent like many rapists) when an off duty cop happened upon the scene and fired without warning, killing the royal prince-king blueblooded future scholar. A tale that's told in so many variations that its become tiresome. Please white ppl : do better

·
Registered
116 Posts
Trials will never be remotely popular in the USA again. There will be no new infusion of young riders. It will pretty much always be done solo or in small groups of old guys and generally not talked about online. Even modern MTB riders have zero interest in trialsy riding, speed and flow are king and the throne will never be usurped by slow methodical hops. Deal with it.

Lance Trappe and Ryan Leech got mentions in this really stupid essay:

·
Banned
4,261 Posts
People said the same thing about Earth. And now tons of mustached yuppie Faug0tz love them. Never say never you cumdrunk white cameljockey cuck

1 - 20 of 34 Posts