The Bikeshow 2004 - England NEC

Discussion in 'Your Bike Trials Media' started by davidgill, Oct 25, 2004.

1. davidgill

davidgill Guest

Hey up. I just thought I'd give you a link to a video I've put up. Its from the UK's 2004 Bikeshow and includes the following riders:

Vincent Hermance
    Benito Ros
    Ben Slinger
    Ben Savage
    Chris Doney
    Ian Drummond
    Chris Akrigg
    Martyn Ashton
    Barry Huskinson
    Martin Kleivard

Please tell me what you think, and excuse the editing, as it is my first ever edit.

www.trials-shack.co.uk/davegill/bikeshow2004.wmv

Oh by the way, this was shot in April of this year so is very old, but I just haven't got round to putting it up before.

Thanks

Dave Gill

2. AndyT

AndyT New Member

i have no idea why none of the doofies on this forum haven't replied to this.

but its the best vid thats been posted in a long time, thanks for recording and putting it up- good job for a first time.

3. hydroboy

hydroboy "Jak se mas"

i wasnt going to download it if there wernt any replys. Its on the way now though, yay i sound like a british fuck letting every one know when he has begun downloading a vid.

Edit - Twas a nice vid, that surge benito did, the big one, to rear wheel, was huge. Wheres tarts vid? He was allowed in the compound and everything...

Last edited: Oct 26, 2004
  4. digby

digby New Member

ashtons crash at the end looks like it really sucked, but why would you even try that on a rail?

5. tomacropod

tomacropod Rum Pig

that's ashton? I didn't think so...

- Joel

6. davidgill

davidgill Guest

Yeah, that is Ashton. That was the crash that you may have heard about. I think he broke his arm or wrist, I can't remember which.

7. morley

morley New Member

I think brettM has a theory on video replies?

8. tomacropod

tomacropod Rum Pig

that the best videos tie people up watching them so they can't reply on boards?

and the mediocre ones leave plenty of time to post encouragement?

- Joel

9. bonzai

bonzai The brown guy

10. OTAdmin

OTAdmin Administrator Staff Member

There is nothing in the world that Brett doesn't have a theory on.

That being said, I rarely download or watch videos anymore, so don't be offended when I don't comment on yours.

11. tomacropod

tomacropod Rum Pig

there's nothing makes one feel so torn as a bitter admin...

- Joel

12. OTAdmin

Not bitter. I like brett and talk to him on MSN, he shares a lot of theories with me, this is how I know. Also, I just am not in a trials mood as of late, so the videos are out.

13. morley

morley New Member

My comment was an inside jab at brett. I also rarely download videos anymore, I think i've becocme a little jaded over the years.

14. BrettM

BrettM New Member

Haha. I'd bet Bill has done more for me than anyone else on this board. It's just a little inside joking around. Hard to see on the net tho. My theory wouldn't apply to this video tho because I didn't have anything to do with it.

15. tomacropod

tomacropod Rum Pig

I understand, they get a little less interesting as the years press on...they have their place with the young'uns though...admins or videos?

- Joel

16. OTAdmin

I don't know what "Admins or Videos?" means. Perhaps you care to elaborate? We should also take this to PM or the subscribed users forum if you wish to discuss it :).

17. davidgill

davidgill Guest

So, anymore comments on the actual video? :nuts:

18. tomacropod

tomacropod Rum Pig

video was good ! I enjoyed the mod drop to manual, that shit is tricky !

matt I was referring to videos re: young uns. I remember learning a lot from videos when I was just starting out, and enjoying them very much. Now they just serve to remind me of how bad I am :-(

- Joel