Observed Trials banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Usually the city of Corvallis, Oregon, sees little snow as it is near sea level and in a very temperate region but for the last ten days there's been like 4 new inches of snow each day and it's so cold outside right now the rain freezes on everything the instant it lands. This has made for some interesting sights. Sucks for riding though. Classes were cancelled at the University today as a Winter storm warning was put into effect for Oregon. Wierd! Anyone else feel the pain? Usually Corvallis just gets like 60 inches of rain, craploads of fog, and very little sunny weather during the winter. I'm stuck inside.

·
Premium Member
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This is the second day Oregon State University is closed, what the hell? Power has been out all over the town. Wow. This has got to end.

·
Registered
354 Posts
it snowed here monday morning, and i think the temp was about -10, with a windchill of about -33, thats really cold and very :greddy:
[edit]: today it was 58, and more of the warm stuff to come, gotta love CO weather

·
Premium Member
13,051 Posts
Fuck man.... This 50 degree weather here in colorado sure does suck, I hate riding in shorts and a t-shirt in january. You guys are lucky.

;)

·
DualDisc 26"
1,136 Posts
-25 C today. 45km/hr wind. snow and ice everywhere. very retarded. stupid winter. just as im about to get my new frame too.

·
Registered
380 Posts
haha, 60-70 deg today and i even seen a cloud. I pretty much nightride and it's been like 40-50 at night. Bisbee kicks ass!

PEace

·
Releasing the Kitties
724 Posts
mmm it was abit chilly here today 23C and now 19 at 9:40 at night brrr might have to put a long sleeve shirt on if it gets colder 25 tomorrow 28 next day damn it's a harld life in Aus

·
Registered
58 Posts
It warms up a little for a perfect weekend of riding and I get a cold :down: Rode anyways, albeit feeling a little loopy being all doped up on antihistemine. :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.