The absolute gayest video I've ever made

Discussion in 'Your Bike Trials Media' started by AndyT, Mar 22, 2004.

1. AndyT

AndyT New Member

Was planning on making andrew practice 5 or what the fuck ever number its on now. Haven't ridden in over a week. Drive 20 mins up into the mountains, do 2 warm up lines and then get a flat tire- :greddy:

I can't ride this maxxis tire anyway, im re-re mcgee on it. Vids like 2 mins long or something, it includes ghetto grinding for those who have no clue how to grind.

http://www.eengoedidee.nl/videoz/download.cgi?mem_id=14245&fil_unique=QF9Uj9TM228AAHERal8

urban practice vid by tonight.

2. Sonic

Sonic Plaid, I have not gone.

:rofl: First part of riding is hilarious.

You didnt catch the flat on film? :slap:

3. RomanR

RomanR DualDisc 26"

cool video haha. first move, i'd be angry if that happened to me.

4. Andreas

Andreas All About Trials

nice video. i liked the no music. well done. you're looking much better on the Koxx than on the woodman alrady!

5. WhiteRavenKS

WhiteRavenKS Well-Known Member

haha, working out the dust eh andrew? if you hate the maxxis i will trade you a michelin if you want. i have a pile here. by the way, that bike doesnt look like you are fighting it unlike your woodman.

6. AndyT

AndyT New Member

I'm still sick, so I'm riding retarded.... Don't worry in a few hours you'll see my redemption- a little urban went down HOLLA

That is all the riding I did totally, the tire was too low so I went to blow it up- i put the pump away and hear the "pssssss"

I dunno about the maxxis, every 10 times it will like throw me crazy 10 feet further than anything. I don't know why or when but if i could control it i'll be happy.

anyway wait for practice vid...

7. B1105

B1105 New Member

Those are some crazy shoes, are they Montys or something?

8. alexm

alexm Member

andrew, i know you would feel in control when grinding that rim, but it seems to me like the fucking dumbest idea ever. first off, making it way too hard for yourself by leaving the tire on. secondly, it would be mad if you somehow slipped and put the anglegrinder to your wrist.

i want some koxx shorts.

9. AndyT

AndyT New Member

Alex I appreciate your concern. I have no tire levers, but I wouldn't bother taking it off anyway with the grinding wheel I have right now- its about as sharp as my penis. Wait a few hours for my practice 4 vid...holler.

10. alexm

alexm Member

holler! haha i feel very gay using that term, not something said in australia. If im not using it right, what im meaning to say is im very much looking forward to it!

11. Justin.L

Justin.L Guest

pretty gay vid there :cool:

12. AndyT

AndyT New Member

believe us, its gay anywhere you live...kind of a joke thing.

13. oicdn

oicdn Guest

Wish I could do what you did in that vid, LOL!