thanksgiving break ride

Discussion in 'Mountain States' started by redworm, Nov 21, 2004.

1. redworm

redworm ninja pants!

Are any of you guys gonna be off work or out of school the friday after thanksgiving, I have thursday through monday off and was wondering if anyone wanted to do some riding any of those days. I really wanna hit downtown denver on friday but if anybody else wants to ride some where else thats cool too.

2. Elan

Elan steve french

i have weds/thursday off. always

3. ascentrek

ascentrek Original power yuppie

I'd like to show up and dust off my bike. Let me know where (thursday is prolly out).

4. Pancho

Pancho New Member

Well I'll be in the springs mike, so king chef saturday? maybe sunday too?

5. redworm

redworm ninja pants!

HEll yeah I've been trying to call you I thought you were dead or going to arizona for thanks giving, so king chef it is!

6. WhiteRavenKS

WhiteRavenKS Well-Known Member

friday downtown if its not snowing. there is talk of a skatepark tour but that sounds like a whole lot of fun standing around waiting for someone to do something in the snow... pfft. yeah i would rather ride myself downtown. if the weather is any good i might be in for some springs action over the weekend.

7. Cole

Cole New Member

I'd be down Saturday if it isn't snowing.

8. Elan

Elan steve french

still in town cole? wow. i wish i had saturday off... its sooo nice up here right now i might have to go out

9. evan

evan Guest

I'm down for a Denver ride on Friday.

10. AndyT

AndyT New Member

me ride sunday :dunno:

11. redworm

redworm ninja pants!

What time you guys wanna ride D town tommorow? How about 11 or 12 at teh usual spot, I think its the denver post building but I am not sure.

12. Cole

Cole New Member

Hells yes I'm still in town. Missed out on some serious foods today courtesy of the Mexicans. A pretty good stuffed turkey at my place too. :drool: There had better be a ride saturday. Maybe a tennis tournament soon? :naughty:

13. WhiteRavenKS

okey, how about the post building/rtd station at 11? its on colfax and broadway. i can ride for probably a couple of hours before i have to tend to other business. werd.

14. redworm

redworm ninja pants!

15. WhiteRavenKS

change of plans due to weather eating my balls. confluence. park at REI (so as to not be crime effed in your A.)

as of 9:45 it is raining and everything is wet and trying to freeze over. that stupid crap under the bridge is the only ridable stuff.

16. Elan

Elan steve french

2 feet of fresh at work. worser