Texas Trials Comps? Austin Riders?

Discussion in 'Observed Trials Discussion' started by David Weyman, Feb 17, 2004.

1. David Weyman

David Weyman It's always 4:20 in Austin!

Hey Dallas guys, do ya know about any comps in Texas this year.
    Also does anyone ride in Austin/SA area anymore? Call Me
    512.775.8614 I'll ride with you and show you some cool spots!
    I've missed talking to you guys....I hope to ride in big D soon!
    Dave

2. Sethbomb

Sethbomb New Member

no and yes,
    no more comps in Texas starting this year, and still some good riders in Austin area.
    We have a good group here in Dallas too. Should be riding tomorrow night down town

3. painik101

painik101 Guest

where do you work /?

4. uownme

uownme get high and eat her

Damn dave you are still riding?! Its aaron from Del Rio. We should have a reunion(goddamit i cant spell) ride on march 5!

John Ashcroft cannot take away from your fun on a bike. He can take away your civil liberties.
    Vote against government corruption, smoke some weed, ride trialsand care about someone other than yourself!

:bigthumb:

5. David Weyman

David Weyman It's always 4:20 in Austin!

I'm a private landscape contractor in Wimberley S/W of Austin

Hey Aaron! I thought someone might recognize my name if I used it. How are you doing? I was trying to network with some riders, I haven't seen Oronde in a while and found this site. I guess we should have a ride again...sounds like Dallas is the place to be (for urban at least)

6. txtrials

txtrials Guest

I ride trials in Austin, and we're trying to get a scene back together.

Dave (or anyone else in Austin) if you want to ride, e mail me at [email protected] I am ALWAYS looking for people to ride with since there are so few here. Can put you on the mailing list too.

Also trying to get a trip up to Dallas sometime.

PS Jim / Scott check your webmaster e mail.

7. uownme

uownme get high and eat her

Doing good Dave. I talked to Oronde on the phone and he was looking for a new frame, zoo boa was what i think he was asking about.

There actually is a mailing list? Sign me up for [email protected]

Cant wait to ride with someone again

8. gtrials

gtrials chitfcuk

David, Txtrials, I live in and around austin. My name is Glen. We should all get together and do a group ride soon. I have another friend who is actually just getting into the sport and would love to join also. I've been riding solo at Texas State in San Marcos almost everyday. I will be in Austin all day tomorrow with my bike. I'm building a super cool cyclocross bike for my girlfriend. Email me or call me, 512-296-0985.

PS- I'm down to carpool to dallas for a ride there also..

9. rocpyro

rocpyro New Member

Wow dude, you know how old this thread is? You really want someone to ride w/, huh? I wanna come down to austin next month, I guess I'll see you then.

10. gtrials

gtrials chitfcuk

haha i didnt even notice the dates. but, yeah ive been trying to find some other trials riders in the area for a while.