Teva Games TV air dates info

Discussion in 'Observed Trials Discussion' started by jpsnodab, Jun 11, 2004.

1. jpsnodab

jpsnodab Guest

Below is the air dates and times for the VH1 Top 20 Countdown from the Teva Mountain Games:

Sat.(6/12) 3am

Sat.(6/12) 9am

Sun.(6/13) 8am

Tues.(6/15) 9am
    The NBC air date is on August 7th and I will forward the complete Fox Sports Net Schedule when it comes available. We received a great post event article in the Denver Post on Monday, June 7th. Check out the following link to view the article:
    http://denverpost.com/Stories/0,1413,36%257E76%257E2197003,00.html?search=filter#

All the best,

Untraditional Marketing

Awarded 2003 "Emerging Business of the Year" & "Marketing Campaign of the Year"

[email protected]

p. 970-477-0111 x.12

f. 970-477-0112

P.O. Box 1430, Vail, CO., 81658

www.untraditional.com

2. hophopsnap

hophopsnap Well-Known Member

hey i see you live in fresno? Thats cool, I live in Visalia.

3. Sonic

Sonic Plaid, I have not gone.

Any idea how much coverage speed trials received? I dont expect you to know what made the final cut, but how often were there camera men around?

I might watch the 2am showing tonight. Look forward to Andrew's vid more though. :Sonic:

4. WhiteRavenKS

WhiteRavenKS Well-Known Member

alls i know is that foxy lady that does the vh1 countdown was even uber foxier in person. i doubt there will be much speed trials in the countdown show but anything is better than nothing!

5. WhiteRavenKS

i used to think the only thing cool about "switchfoot" was when it was immediately followed by something like "heel flip to 5-0 grind"... i still think switchfoot is crap but at least this time is was followed by SUPER TRIALS PIMP RYDER OKUMURA... rad. way rad.

also- aparantly we are "coo-coo"

good lord it's early in the morning.

6. Sonic

Just woke up @ #10, so is Ryder the only one who gets air time? Watching now...

7. Sonic

Oooooooohhhh, Kevin, she thinks trials riders are "cookoo". There's your angle, work it, gotta be the hot cookoo....yeah, it's early, Ill go back to watching...

8. Little Android Man

Little Android Man Free Cup!

ahaha i turned it on with close captioning just in time to see "whoa look at these guys they are coo coo" and i laughed. then they talked to some rider after that video, and now one of the gaysest bands ive ever seen is on. "los lonely boys"??? i havent turned the sound on, im afraid to.

9. Sonic

Cool, so they actually interviewed Ryder, I guess if any trials bike is going to make air time it should be a Coustellier.

I cant tell who the riders are they use for her other sections where they just fly by, Im assuming Jeff and Chris since theyre flying and on shorter bikes.

10. WhiteRavenKS

im pretty sure that was jeff and chris in the background which were "coo coo" but it might have been porter and jeff practicing- 13" tv across the room plus 2 AM means i cant tell.

ryder is awesome.

i tried working it, the shots where it's overlooking the big ass rock fountain- i was riding there at the time and tired to convince the film crew it would be the coolest thing ever if they let me do this rail line over her shoulder... they said no dice, not their property. but at least she said the idea was "awesomely cool"

im a loser.

11. B1105

B1105 New Member

wait, so what channels is this shiz on?

12. Sonic

VH1, NBC and Fox Sports Net are all mentioned in the first post, do you need to know the air dates too? :p

Im going to assume you know that the actual channel # varies per provider. :D

13. B1105

B1105 New Member

Haha yea, soryr for my ignorance. I saw VH1 and NBC, but for some odd reason my VH1 wasnt showing it. BUmmer

14. WhiteRavenKS

perhpas it was because of these wacky time zone things...?

15. Elan

Elan steve french

any one watch the news4.. they filmed like 5 straight minutes of footage of ryder and some other fools fooling around .. doubt they used it tho