Teaser for Biketrial Psycho with Ot Pi and Cesar Canas!

Discussion in 'Your Bike Trials Media' started by DangerousDave, May 6, 2004.

1. OTAdmin

OTAdmin Administrator Staff Member

definitely some crazy stuff... but :wtfaudio: at about :50? I'm wondering if these guys know what the "singers" are saying? :rofl:

2. JK

JK New Member

I bet he has!!! Nice drops and pedal gaps. I'll rip this and upload it eengo later.

3. RomanC

RomanC Well-Known Member

I guess trials skill is measured in large drops

4. RomanC

RomanC Well-Known Member

Its a good old Metallica song. A classic in its own right :)

5. Stock

Stock Tumescent.

They fall down after 3 of those drops... what?

I thought the 2nd story drop to pool was insane though :eek:

6. DangerousDave

DangerousDave Active Member

I think that drop is at ot house. ppl who have seen technic of ot pi will know what i'm talking about. so no one...

7. Patrick

Patrick New Member

Big drops anyone?

Is that just OT and Cesar? I couldn't tell.. What's the deal with those drops anyway? Doesn't that hurt?

The gaps over the pointed fence was biketrial insane-o

8. ross128

ross128 Guest

this is my first post here and this is the first video tthat really blew my mind...

9. Zyzzyx

Zyzzyx Guest

Not trying to imply that drops that size don't require skill, but I was more impressed with Nick Goddard riding the skinnies.

10. AndyT

AndyT New Member

holy fucks... great to see them back on a bike.

zzzyzyexx , don't worry they could both do goddards move backwards, on top of cliffs, all day with blindfolds on. Some of those drops were fuck all huge...good to see the originals back.

And for people saying blah blah no skill

please tell me you know who they are? :hsugh:

11. trialsian

trialsian Guest

Wow, that was a great video about drops... never seen anyone's head bob like that.... guess that's what you do when you get sponsored and people pay for the shit you break... too bad they only rode away from half of them.

12. AndyT

AndyT New Member

when you get sponsored?

Ot pi and cesar ARE MONTY.

Without them you would be "level vibing" it all to way to gay town.

:ignorance: worse than trials forum.

13. Zyzzyx

Zyzzyx Guest

Yes, I know exactly who they are. I remember first hearing about Ot Pi back in '95 or so when I picked up my first trials bike.

I just thought that was a very poor display of their available skills. Personal opinion and all that, ya know.

14. darkside

darkside Well-Known Member

It's not that they don't have skill. It's that the video does a poor job of communicating that skill to us viewers. This teaser is more about balls than skill. I have a poster of Ot on my wall, but if I had never heard of him, this video wouldn't have inspired me much.

15. Patrick

Patrick New Member

There are tons of videos out there (mostly VHS) of OT and Cesar competing, riding for fun, etc... Some of it is pretty amazing. I will email Enric from biketrial-spain.com to see if he will let me post some of the Cesar clips from his CD. It's not for sale anymore so maybe he'll agree.

16. Ryden

Ryden Guest

Its great to see trials riders doing bigger drops to flat concrete than most freeriders do to dirt trannies. I mean holy fuck :bigthumb: those guys are a huge credit to the sport for sure.

17. planetary1

planetary1 New Member

what?? some of that stuff is beyond dangerous...I will get that vid for sure, looks like it will be mindblowing...I don't even want to know what the last shot in the teaser is going to end up being...

18. DangerousDave

DangerousDave Active Member

I'd really like to see Ot ride the 26" elite sections at the uci worlds. I know the cous are better and all but I'd be interested to see what techniques he would use

19. trialspads

trialspads TrialsPads.com

Exactly :eek3: Insane...they take trials to another different level.