Observed Trials banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to get rid of my Zoo mod. It has a custom white paint job with green team Dean stickers. I have ridden it less than a year and it has been a great bike. It has a front disk along with a practically mint rear hs-33. I am asking for $600 obo.

Josh

·
Premium Member
1,845 Posts
OOo...Josh...tommy likey...

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tanner are you at all interested? I can take some pictures and send them to you if you would like and am willing to sell you the bike with a brand new white industries freewheel that I am waiting to get warrentyed.
Josh

·
Premium Member
1,845 Posts
Am I interested? Yes. Will my current funds allow it? Probably not for a looooong time. Damnit, I need a job. Sorry Josh, I'd buy it in a SNAP if I had the cash because $600 is a damn good deal.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It is the same white Dean trials bike that I rode at the Velo Swap. You can see more of it at Kevin's site COtrials.com, it is the bike I ride in the Colorado Springs freetrials demo along with the cotrials2 movie and is seen in many of the pictures of me. Let me know if you are interested, I am still waiting to get a eno freewheel warrentied so it would probably come with a brand new hub. Sorry the bike does not come with the Creepy Crawler Maxxis tires!
Josh

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Damn it!!

I need to move this bike, bad! Make me a offer on this complete bike and I will take serious consideration. Again my team is going to be Echo/Zoo reps so the "hair" line crack will be taken care of if it breaks.

·
draquella is back!
4,178 Posts
flux capacitor is fried, no way were gonna get that bike............................................................................................................................................................................................................. :ugh:

·
Derp
3,978 Posts
flux capacitor is fried, no way were gonna get that bike............................................................................................................................................................................................................. :ugh:
Ahhhh you ******, you beat me to it by a couple seconds

1 - 17 of 17 Posts