tall brutha frames

Discussion in 'Observed Trials Discussion' started by 61, Feb 23, 2004.

1. 61

61 Guest

alright alright. im sick of my broken down px zebdi mk3. shes done (more cracks than the projects) and i need some advice from anyone who just bought a new frame. anything. im a tall brutha and i thought the px was too short, seat tube and lenght, but i dont want a super euro cockx or whatever. im at a high skill level i guess but what something street worthy and light, and still looks rad with a uni seat. any suggs welcome, thanks.666

2. mikeschiavone

mikeschiavone Active Member

woodman elite if you want street worthy and trials

3. Coramoor

Coramoor New Member

A short echo pure(1060) perhaps. They are fairly light too.

4. BBZ2

BBZ2 Member

I would not buy a Pure 1065 for street/trials, I just sold mine because it was to UCI for me. I am looking at the Woodman Elite for a trials/street bike, the Leech frame may be good also, I have not ridden one and have always been sceptical about his bikes but Manifesto speaks well for it.

5. 61

61 Guest

thanks for the tips. that uci echo is nasty. the woodman? any pics? ive already experienced the norco (not the new blue one) but i like fully riged and leech runs a fork so the bb is too low if you dont run suspention.i actually traded a team trials for the px. i could always go custom but thats alot of blades.....

1 person likes this.
  6. WhiteRavenKS

WhiteRavenKS Well-Known Member

steer away form the woodman elite if you dont like a low bb with a rigid fork. they have over an inch of drop in bb with rigid at 400mm axle to race forks. they work best with low travel forks or susp corrected rigid ones.

7. Fast Fashion

Fast Fashion Youth in Asia?

koxx cheat code? longer than the PX and stong as shit.

8. AndyT

AndyT New Member

Certainly live up to your name.

Anyway, check out jeff lenosky's new giant frame...hes a big bastard, and he rides street/trials.

9. BobTheLobster

BobTheLobster Guest

Wow A thread with on one Flame to it?

10. Justin.L

Justin.L Guest

u dont make sense. anyways get urself the new px tibo. ull like it. and get ur ass on msn. ur never on

oya and ur not that tall.