Sydney Wednesday night ride change!

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand' started by Peace, Nov 2, 2004.

1. Peace

Peace pedocrab

Hey guys,
    Just a heads up to everyone who likes to attend our weekly ride. It has now moved from cook and phillip park to waverly oval! we are taking advantage of daylight savings so we are now hitting up spots that arent usually lit (beaches and natty, still some urban for the natty haters) This spot enables us to get to any beach we want with ease pretty much, bondi, tammaramma, bronte, clovelly, coogee. The pic attached is for those who never came on last years DST rides. Meet at the pink dot! corner of Park Pde & Bondi Rd.
    Hope to see plenty of peeps rock up, these rides kill the city!!
    Peace

Last edited: Mar 12, 2011
  2. brendo_seppo

brendo_seppo Guest

sydney pics?

Peace,

Nice map. Hey have you seen any pictures from Adam's comp? There were a lot of cameras, but I haven't seen anything posted anywhere. Have you?

3. Hooha

Hooha New Member

Septic Tank!

I'm looking forward to riding with you on Wednesday evenings in the new year when I get back home so get set for some epic road trips boys.

Yeeeha...

Damo

4. hydroboy

hydroboy "Jak se mas"

I only took a few im afraid, anyway here they are:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Blackstick

Blackstick Well-Known Member

Thats a nice shirt! Go pearcey, go pearcey!

6. Matt Staples

Matt Staples Guest

Can I go back with you Damien ? :hs:

7. brendo_seppo

brendo_seppo Guest

No effing way! Damo returns - prodigal IT magnate who's now in a fatherly way I believe - well, soon enough to join the club you might as well know I am - Sal has a bun in the oven - fingers crossed all is well so far. Contact me with some details and we'll try to get something suitable sorted out. Cheerio

8. Peace

Peace pedocrab

nice pics, went riding with aykay and chris quain last satdy up at terrigal, that place is fucking awesome!! some parts look like a natural skatepark, and other parts are like perfectly shaped square edged natural steps and walls, so many kickers! and berms! (spelling?) gonna go ridin there a lot! only 1 3/4hrs from syd....

Damo we cant wait till ya come back too, need more riders here!

Well we are riding tonight, bondi & bondi nth. So ppl come along if ya can! 6:30pm at the PINK DOT with PINK ARROWS surrounding it.
    Peace

9. stocktrials

stocktrials Mitch.

To be even put in the same photo series as AK and mr Pearce is an honour.

10. Hooha

Hooha New Member

Sure thing Bill,

As long as you don't mind me waxing lyical to the Aussies about riding in London with my crazy mate Bill with the trials mojo. :joshers:

Damien