Observed Trials banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,163 Posts
Hey guys, just bought a Echo 24 and looking for people to ride with and gather knowledge off that live in NSW
Im located in Penrith NSW but happy to travel and find awesome new spots, not to mention learn some cool stuff !
Not much in the way of regular organised rides these days. We usually post here if there is a big ride happening. You can follow this for more info too https://www.facebook.com/biketrialsnsw/

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey Deano, I muck around near Rhodes if you’re keen for a ride. Not full blown trials since I’m on a two50, but there’s a lot of stuff to have fun on.

I’m just building up skills at the moment anyway.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hey mate I live at Blacktown , there are some nice rocky areas at rouse hill to practice on, I need to dust my bike off so if u want to go for a ride on a weekend let me know.
IMG_1522838351.017280.jpg
. Also got some mates closer in to the city that ride at ballast point in Balmain

·
Registered
3 Posts
Gonna hijack the thread a bit. If you ever head down towards the city way Mat, should let us know. Can’t find any like minded riders around.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Talk to droctagon on this forum, he rides around Balmain, he has his bike up for sale atm but I’m not sure if it has gone yet

1 - 7 of 7 Posts