Featured Sydney Trials Riders

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand' started by Deano_ocr, Dec 30, 2017.

1. Deano_ocr

Deano_ocr New Member

Hey guys, just bought a Echo 24 and looking for people to ride with and gather knowledge off that live in NSW
    Im located in Penrith NSW but happy to travel and find awesome new spots, not to mention learn some cool stuff !

Attached Files:

2. SLB

SLB Active Member

Not much in the way of regular organised rides these days. We usually post here if there is a big ride happening. You can follow this for more info too https://www.facebook.com/biketrialsnsw/

3. Deano_ocr

Deano_ocr New Member

Thanks man ! hopefully will be some rides soon I can come watch and learn at

4. Cry515

Cry515 New Member

Hey Deano, I muck around near Rhodes if you’re keen for a ride. Not full blown trials since I’m on a two50, but there’s a lot of stuff to have fun on.

I’m just building up skills at the moment anyway.

5. Mat457

Mat457 New Member

Hey mate I live at Blacktown , there are some nice rocky areas at rouse hill to practice on, I need to dust my bike off so if u want to go for a ride on a weekend let me know. IMG_1522838351.017280.jpg . Also got some mates closer in to the city that ride at ballast point in Balmain

6. Cry515

Cry515 New Member

Gonna hijack the thread a bit. If you ever head down towards the city way Mat, should let us know. Can’t find any like minded riders around.

7. Mat457

Mat457 New Member

Talk to droctagon on this forum, he rides around Balmain, he has his bike up for sale atm but I’m not sure if it has gone yet