Sunday Valley Ride

Discussion in 'West Coast, USA' started by Nikolai, Oct 14, 2004.

1. Nikolai

Nikolai Member

Alex wants to stop by on his way up north on Sunday. I hear he likes to ride early in the morning to get a jump start on his day.
    I don't want to pay to ride, so that leaves us with Berryessa and Rockville.
    Who's in?

2. digby

digby New Member

berryessa sounds better, how slippery are those rocks, my tires are near bald now. I dont remember much about rockville, just that it wasnt that great.

Also going to the bay thrurs night, going back to chico sat afternoon, coming back down to sac to ride sun afternoon. I'm gonna take it easy sat night so I should be in sac area around 1 or so.

3. jobottDMB

jobottDMB New Member

Id go but Justin is gone this weekend so Id need a ride but otherwise Im up for it. Where ever whenever

4. Nikolai

Nikolai Member

Rockville is fucking crazy. You saw 1% of all the rocks there.

Hahaha. 1PM. You're too funny. Lets go with a 10 AM ride.

If somebody volunteers to pay 7 dollars, we could go to Beals Point, the greatest place to ride in the universe. Barryessa doesn't make any sense if I have to pick up Jon. I don't want to add an hour each way to the dive time.

5. digby

digby New Member

a 10 am ride assumes that my ass can wake up at 8 and start driving immediatly. Not so bad when your 20 minutes away from where your going to ride, but 2 hours is a little different. Whats this beals point, what kind of shit is over there?

I'm going to a rally school in willows on saturday which is right next to chico so I'm gonna stay the night there. I may be slightly hung over sunday.

6. Nikolai

Nikolai Member

How about noon?

here are some pictures I managed to find via google of the rocks there. Everything is big granite eruptions. It's all smooth, It's all huge, and there are drinking fountains, bathrooms and snackbars spread out throught the whole area.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. digby

digby New Member

could I meet you at your place? jobot can you make it to this?

8. jobottDMB

jobottDMB New Member

Like I said as long as I have a ride Im fine but I dont have a car so otherwise I only have the gears on my stock.

9. digby

digby New Member

jobott, nicolai says we're picking you up. around 1ish, we will be meeting some unicycle guys, that sound good?

10. jobottDMB

jobottDMB New Member

sounds great just give me a call...now I have to decide mod...stock...mod...stock who knows. If there is room for the french guy I can see if he will go so let me know.

11. digby

digby New Member

the mighty phil lucero will be making a apperance at beals pint.

i am the drunker

po3wed