Sunday Ride

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand' started by pav, Nov 24, 2004.

1. pav

pav New Member

G'day

THis sunday there is goin to be a ride on. Meet 11:30 at the Statue on southbank in melbourne. if you dont know where the statue is it is the statue outside the esso building on southbank, its just past the bridge that goes over into flinders street station. From the statue we will most likely head down to all nations park, which is a wicked natural place, so many rocks you will never ride them in like 5 days or soemthing. They are good too, and there is a skatepark next to it.

hope to see you all there

pav

2. Blackstick

Blackstick Well-Known Member

Where is all nations? Next to THE skate park? I havent ridden in the city for long time so I have very little clues, but rocks sound good, might come down in the arvo.

3. PaulG

PaulG Releasing the Kitties

no all nations is a 25 min train ride and about a 15 min ride from there out past ivanhoe but it's next to A skatepark if you wanna go just drive to all nations

4. pav

pav New Member

All nations is in northcote i think, seeign as we get off at northcote station, and yeh it is next to a skatepark in northcote, not the one in the city if that is what you were thinking.

5. Blackstick

Blackstick Well-Known Member

Ok swingin' I may be there. Demo in the morning so :dunno: