suggestions for buying Used trials frame

Discussion in 'Observed Trials Discussion' started by funkysensubean, Sep 21, 2004.

1. funkysensubean

funkysensubean Guest

im looking for a used frame and cheap, and they are probably going to be older models.

i know that these are bad frames from looking around at this forum and other forums
    - Echo ES (easy snap)
    - Older Brisa's

I never heard of these frames of being a problem
    - Zoos
    - Zebdi
    - Norco TT

I didnt mention Koxx or Coustellier frames because they are too expensive. Something that catches my eye are builds that are 400 or under. I have seen 2 Zebdi builds, 2 Brisa builds, and 2 Echos, and 1 TT that are around that price. Since these offers are rare, i usually want to purchase them, but im hesitant to buy a poor frame. what do you suggest.

2. DanBowhers

DanBowhers I farted.

Zoos are not like Zebdis and nothing is like the Norco.

Zoo- Want something "long" more "U C I"
    Zebdi- Want an all around trials bike (IE could compete and beat on)
    Norco- You sadist! You want a bike that can do everything, old school geo, quality steel= Boner

3. Elan

Elan steve french

any model zebdi is worth taking a look at if you want that kind of bike. if you want a longer bike, a zoo, BT, or echo are the only ones that are going to be in your budget.. you can get a brand new bt for like $450 or somthing...id look for a used echo pure or somthing like that if i were you. how much $ do you have for a frame? id never ride a norco in my life.

4. AndyT

AndyT New Member

I have a zebdi if you are interested...fairly cheap.

5. mikemad23

mikemad23 Guest

i want your zebdi if funky hasnt called it (it is his poast) i am in the same boat