Story Time

Discussion in 'The Gutter' started by BenR, Feb 1, 2015.

1. BenR

BenR Active Member

Last edited: Aug 14, 2018
  2. For the record... I was not the heavy set black woman...

3. Also for the record... I'm not sure why we look so overwhelming gay in that picture.

4. eastcoaststeve

eastcoaststeve Moderator

Might look less gay if you were naked and holding each other's junk. :momaru:

Steve

Last edited: Feb 2, 2015
  5. AndyT

AndyT New Member

Mhmmmm tell me more. ImageUploadedByObserved Trials1422893810.210862.jpg

6. AndyT

AndyT New Member

My friend just sent me this from Thailand. ImageUploadedByObserved Trials1422901881.143744.jpg

7. 7185

7185 Guest

Butthole or gtfo. Pussy is so 2000.

8. NateE

NateE wtflol

I'm super curious as to what "pussy rainbow" and "pussy sexy dance" is.

9. AndyT

AndyT New Member

I think it may have to do with that boys "mouth". No wonder that Canadian loves going to Thailand :greddy:

10. Ramrod

Ramrod My body is ready.

I copy and pasted this from where I usually post my weird stories

I had the second most weirdest date experience in my life. I met this Asian girl off OkCupid (dating website) and after a couple normal back and fourth conversations, we decided to meet up at a restaurant called "Ricky's" which was right by my house. I'm not attracted to Asians at all. Not racist or anything, but after growing up around a batshit crazy mom for 20 years, they sorta turn me off.

My friend convinced me to give it a shot, so I decided to go ahead with the date. I show up and we greet each other. She says hello and I say something which makes her laugh pretty good. I talk about the place and say how I've never been there before despite it being a couple blocks from my house, and she giggles and makes a ":3" face. Best way to describe it is the face pikachu makes when he's trying to act cute. No response and she sits there quiet.

I'm cool with that, I understand she might be shy, probably why she's on a dating website so I continue on. I ask how she chose what she's going to school for (something she told me over chat). No response, she just sat there, staring at me like :3

I was like "No comment I guess huh? haha" and she responded with ":3"

I was like "uhhh...." And she was like ":3....."

When the waitress came to order, I ordered a cheddar bacon burger, and she said "nothing. :3"

We just sat there in silence, she was just staring at me like :3, and I didn't know wtf to do. Food came and I started eating, and she just stared at my face watching me eat for what seemed like an eternity. 45 minutes later of pure silence and her just starting at me smilie with :3, I paid the bill and was like "goodbye." She responded "Bye :3" but looked all sad I was leaving. I then left all confused.

My brain is all scrambled still and I don't know wtf to think. All I see in my head is her :3. Eyes dead, void of emotion like a colon :, mouth like a 3. I'm so confused and lost. What the hell just happened. I feel like it permanently affected my mental health. Like I developed PTSD looking at her face.

11. NateE

NateE wtflol

She wanted the D.

12. AgrAde

AgrAde From your head to your fists

I think you went on a date with magibon.

13. NateE

NateE wtflol

So I took up this part-time gig at the local high-roller strip club as a bathroom attendant. I don't have to clean-up anything, I'm just that asshole who squirts soap into your hand then gives you a paper towel after you wash em and expect a tip, especially if you want any gum or cologne. It's not a good job, but it's not a bad one either. The view from my "office" is pretty rad. No, not staring at dicks, but it's near the dressing room and women's restroom, so I get to look at naked women for free all night and get paid to do it.

The kind of shit you hear people lie about in there to impress (other dudes of all people)....astonishes me. It also astonishes me at how much money these assholes who can barely conjure up a complete, coherent sentence have to just blow on going out on a fucking MONDAY NIGHT...how the fuck do they have so much money???? You're not doing so bad when you can tip the dude in the bathroom $10-20 every time you go piss that night.

14. Damn son...so like $1-200 in tips a shift?? That sounds like a great gig to me. Would even help the guys shake it off, then dab the mushroom tip with a hanky

15. NateE

NateE wtflol

Ended up not being such a great gig after all....the guy wanted me to help him with other obligations he had simply because I was employed by him and didn't want to pay me at those other obligations I helped with. An example would be like me helping him set-up another venue he's working...not pay me for helping and it took me away from the club where I would make money cause somebody else would be scheduled there instead of me. Oh yeah, his cut ended up being 60/40 (I get the 60%) because it was all his product I was using and he was assuming all risk, I was just "standing there." So, I stopped. Oh well. My dreams of banging every girl that walked by went down the shitter...