stock trials bike

Discussion in 'For Sale / Want to Buy' started by mikemad23, Sep 8, 2004.

1. mikemad23

mikemad23 Guest

stock trials bike (now a mod bike i think)

or a frame im looking for anything so if you have a frame or bike or frame or anything please notify me and make my day, it would be appreciated.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2004
  2. XTP

XTP Guest

hi pal i got a brisaB26(pearl white)use for one and half months looks almost completely new,Brisa stem and handle bar (2weeks old),DDG fork with disc mounted (3months old)and 2pieces of 26x2.35 maxxis bling bling (completely new) willing to let off at 400USD-shipping cost i can spilt half half with you...price can be nego.if u are interested please e-mail me at [email protected] or msn me at [email protected]

3. doctorT

doctorT Member

XTP, are you really in singapore?

4. AndyT

AndyT New Member

Yeah you should change that shit if you aren't, because no one wants to buy/sell to there.

I have a planet X zebdi if you are interested, are you in the US or england :squint:

5. mikemad23

mikemad23 Guest

i live in the us. i like planet xs tell me what you have, price and pictures.

6. XTP

XTP Guest

oh come on man it doesnt really matter where i live right.as long as i just a a reply to someone needs and if he want he just want it,he just reply it to me right!!!and most of the the price which i offer is just right huh...if you all feel expensive then you can either nego. with me or just leave it k...
    thanks

7. XTP

XTP Guest

to doctorT

ya man im in SINGAPORE.

8. mikemad23

mikemad23 Guest

i was only asking for shipping resons.

9. mikemad23

mikemad23 Guest

anybody else? i think i just broke my bb and i dont want to spend money on anymore TANK parts

10. jhub

jhub New Member

I've got two brisas one complete and one frame (hazard orange & black anodized). and a few other parts. If you want more details let me know.

11. mikemad23

mikemad23 Guest

send me a pm with pics and details please

12. AndyT

AndyT New Member

:rofl: mr. singapore gave me some bad reputation :hsugh:

Anywhere here are some pictures of the frame from today:

[​IMG]

only small scratches, no dents or anything:

[​IMG]

Last owner put all the stickers on there, you can have them if you want ;)

13. XTP

XTP Guest

o come on andrew david,i never ask a shit of word to come out from your mouth man.anyway the piece bike is a crap...u trash the bike and now you wanna show it and you even got the cheek to post it and SELL it...man all my bike condition are to say 10times better than yours man...anyway it doesnt matter i sold the bike or not...come on man sold your bike if its in good state lol...huh...come on man lets be honest...its unless to keep finding faults on other when you yourself is worst.

14. AndyT

AndyT New Member

#1 you can't speak english

#2 you are in singapore, no one will sell anything to you

#3 I've owned an XTP, a coustellier, 3 other koxx's, a crescent..more...and I had no problems selling any of them, you would probably sit on my dick for those bikes - considering your name is XTP and you don't even ride one.

#4 the bike is in great shape

Something you can understand:

^_^ hoiiiiiiiiii

15. XTP

XTP Guest

3 I've owned an XTP, a coustellier, 3 other koxx's, a crescent..more..
    come on man crescent,ihave crack it n throw,koxx levelboss, same crack it and throw,coustellier sux...XTP i man i gonna get another new one.come on man when come to frame ,dun just think you are the one who has a lot,and the whole world onli you have you money,or maybe the money just come from ur dad rather than yourself man,shame...and when it come to language i might 'speak'=type broken english,but come to say could the hell you speak a word of chinese...what a shame of you to type without using your brain cell,come man grow up will you and stop thinking like a kid...

16. tomacropod

tomacropod Rum Pig

I say scratches on your bike = hardcore scar. That zebdi is hardcore, makes you ride hardcore.

- Joel

17. AndyT

AndyT New Member

No shit, nice sig you fucking idiot. All 13 of your posts are for sale things, they differ in truth as well- you are shady as shit, if anyone was dumb enough to buy something from accross the world, they will get ripped off.

Shady with a capitol S, stop trying to reply; you are just making yourself look stupid.

18. evan

evan Guest

I may be selling my Pure (1080), let me know if you're interested.

19. MegamoMidwest

MegamoMidwest chicago crew

wait are you saying crescent illions and levelbosses break easily? and then you throw them? what?

and coustellier's dont suck, I quite like mine actually.

20. mikemad23

mikemad23 Guest

hey guys im all set thanks a lot.