stock frame needed(anything considered)

Discussion in 'Observed Trials Discussion' started by trialstar, Jul 23, 2004.

1. trialstar

trialstar Guest

im still looking for a stock frame, i am now willing to pay around $450.

anything cosidered, let me know what you got.

2. trialstar

trialstar Guest

sorry, it might be better to post this in for sale/wanted forum

3. RomanC

RomanC Well-Known Member

what type of frame are you looking for? I will have a shipment of BT5.0s come in less than 3weeks with V and magura mounts. They are going to be around $400 (depending on customs/shipping fees etc)

4. Shipley

Shipley ..........

Hey.. if you hadn't seen it in the for sale forum.. I've got an Echo Urban for sale..
    Check this link to the thread with pics.. https://www.observedtrials.net/vb/showthread.php?t=7665

Looking for about $300.. or best offer maybe, frame's in great shape. Might save you some money for parts and such...
    Let me know if you're interested.

Thanks!

5. trialstar

trialstar Guest

i emailed you roman c earlier.i asked if you could get back to me about pre-ordering one.my email is [email protected] if you remember.

when you get them then let me know

6. dookie

dookie Guest

Webcyclery has some brand new frames for around $450, Planet X frames in particular.

Also, check out the "specials" section on team planet X's homepage http://www.teamplanetx.com/
    They have a PX Zebdi "build" kit for $565. It comes with lots of parts: Zebdi frame, Knifen fork, PX stem, PX bars, PX seat, SRAM brakes and shifter. Call them for more info. I recently bought one, and I've been very satisfied! If you just want a frame, they can probably get you a Zebdi mark V (2004) frame for a good deal, since they are starting to sell the mark VI now.

7. RobbieP

RobbieP OTN FOR A THOUSAND MORE YEARS I SAY

graham at factionbike is selling his old koxx frame for $200 i believe

8. Shipley

Shipley ..........

Grahams Koxx is gone i believe..