Observed Trials banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
From your head to your fists
4,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what lengths do echo stock stems come in?

i'm getting a pure 1080 with echo bars, raceline trials poop forks (shorter than echo forks, not sure how much)

having never ridden a 1080 (only a 1060 with a 120mm x 5 with bent riser bars, no chance to play around with the setup) i'm not sure what length/rise stem i'd want.

me being 6' tall and riding mostly urban stuff at a sportish level (70% urban i'd say, i'd ride natural all the time but there is NONE around, you should try living in this poop hole)...

what would you reccommend for maximum wootness? i can only get echo branded ones easily.

edit: now comes with each sentence in its own paragraph for enhanced understandability.

·
get high and eat her
1,585 Posts
trialsbug said:
According to the Steering page on the Trialsin USA web site:
http://www.trialsin.com/sell/pieces/bars.htm it looks like 80x10, 90x10, and 110x10 are the 3 sizes for the stock stems

I have a 1080 with a 90mm stem and if feels good, but I am only 5'9"
I thought they were ethier 5 degrees or 15? I had no choice of 10degree stems. I would tr ythe 110x5 if I were you..

·
4,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks, good old echo not telling the geometry of anything on their page...

i might go for the 110x5*

expect a post with pictars and me being happy about my new bike sometime in the weekend. or friday night because my time zone is beating yours.

·
4,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
kewl, 110x5 is out of stock. 90x5 for me i guess. damnit, i think a 110x5 would be sex.

what advantage does a higher bar give you? i can never find one and prefer low, but i havnt learned mega advanc0r techniques like the cous bros so i wouldnt really know.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts