Star-Shmucks

Discussion in 'The Gutter' started by ascentrek, Mar 27, 2004.

1. ascentrek

ascentrek Original power yuppie

2. afrobot

afrobot Aluminum is for recycling

No no really......Catching my dick in my zipper makes me laugh harder..

3. Justr1ght

Justr1ght Guest

Ahh I think it was great..
    I hate that fucking place... I mean why don't they sell coffee that tastes good... Every other coffee shop in the country does why not them...
    They suck.. that is that...
    Eric

4. RobbieP

RobbieP OTN FOR A THOUSAND MORE YEARS I SAY

dunkin donuts is cheap and it's the best coffee

5. DanBowhers

DanBowhers I farted.

First off tea is better than coffee, but word dunkin donuts is cheaper and better and starbucks sucks. My friend got arrested for tagging "starbucks killed my mom" on the new starbuck's wall. Pretty funny, too bad she was bombed and got arrested. HAHAH anyway, funny cartoon cause that dudes voice was high, other than that, pretty trivial and obvious dont you think?

6. cogmog

cogmog Member

Fuckin LOL....Natzi Speak.....to good....HATE STARFUCKS....any self respecting east coast blue collar worker wouldnt be caught dead in that place. The best coffee in the world is Dunkin Doughnuts! There is no equal and they don't Natzi Speak! And if you do goto starbucks you deserve an asswoopin!

7. Shipley

Shipley ..........

Bow to Foamy and his mighty squirrel brain. If you have not yet watched every episode at least twice... you're missing out.

8. AndyT

AndyT New Member

viente is a word, that squirrel was stupid. star wars is gay, so is star bucks. not as gay as some fat guy sitting on a computer animating a squirrel to make fun of star bucks, mainly because he is probably too fat to be seen in public and envies the beautiful bourgois who frequent the gay place.

On a trials related note I drove away from the police while illegaly parking in front of a star bucks waiting for jeff lenosky and chris clark to get lattes.

9. Pancho

Pancho Member

Waffle House reigns supreme over Dunken Donuts

Plus, you can't get over 640,000 kinds of hash brown at Dunken Donuts

Oh, and I think we all knew that stuff about Starbucks before the cartoon, I'd hope? Starbucks is no worse than a thousand other chains anyway, and if you're going to hate one you have to hate all of them....

10. AndyT

AndyT New Member

plus isnt it venti ... gay cartoon.

11. Rob.K

Rob.K Guest

You know what I think??

That guy sellin the coffee is Stephen's best friend. like you know, what I mean. :greddy:

hahahhaha :rofl:

12. DanBowhers

DanBowhers I farted.

Dude dont make fun of stephen, he is a good man...in nazi germany circa 1942

13. Fast Fashion

Fast Fashion Youth in Asia?

star bucks coffee tastes just like any other coffee who fucking cares. I like coffee but i don't sit around and jerk off about some elitist coffee house.

that cartoon sucked balls. people like starbucks because their coffee tastes good. if it didn't, it wouldn't be as popular as it is. anyone who thinks otherwise, thinks to much about a beverage that isn't complex enough to think about for more than 5 seconds anyway. people who talk about coffee are just morons who want to look like intellectuals, but couldn't decipher a wine bottle label if they had a 4 year class on the subject.

in closing, fuck off and die.

14. afrobot

afrobot Aluminum is for recycling

May he spill good hot grande coffe on his genitalia.His curses will be self-
    "maederated".

"On biketrials.com ,no one can hear you scream!"

15. RobbieP

RobbieP OTN FOR A THOUSAND MORE YEARS I SAY

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAH :rofl:

16. Tanner

Tanner Well-Known Member

hehee, I have a funny picture...IM me for it...haah

17. Shipley

Shipley ..........