STANFORD 9/5 Sunday

Discussion in 'West Coast, USA' started by Andreas, Aug 30, 2004.

1. Andreas

Andreas All About Trials

me and jon bott are planning a ride at stanford THIS sunday. hopefully we can get the people from SF to go as well as those down south in the santa cruz area (cough casey cough kevin cough dough ;) ). i can hopefully get 2 other expert mod riders along. maybe phil, paul, and todd can come as well. that makes for 10 people. maybe digy can come (jon could pick him up on the way from sac) as well as others. if all goes as planned this should be a huge group ride.

stanford has stuff for ALL skill levels so i think it should be pretty darn good. post if you can make it OR if maybe you can make it but at only 5 o clock or later etc....

2. digby

digby New Member

digby will be drinking and gambling in tahoe on sunday. Sadly trials riding will have to wait till the weekend after. If anyone would like to come and drink all weekend, you are more welcome to come along.

squirrel, logic, jmkimmel and terminater that was directed at you.

terminator, you especially.

[​IMG]

3. jmkimmel

jmkimmel Active Member

Damn kiddies....I'll be back in the bay on like the 19th. Digby, you still gonna be around, or is it back to cheeko?

4. breakoutstout

breakoutstout New Member

Hey kiddies. These ideas do sound fun except I gotta do something on sunday. I'm looking to ride saturday and perhaps on monday. calling all bay area headz.. anyone up for this?

Attached Files:

5. aka Mr Floyd

aka Mr Floyd New Member

Andreas - Sorry I can't make it down for Sunday.

Phil - Call me I can probably do Saturday and maybe Monday, hopefully somewhere not too far from S.F.

Logging off,
    Todd

6. Paulsf

Paulsf New Member

I'll probally be there on sunday. Andreas, have you seen a doctor about your sick obsession with riding at stanford?

7. Andreas

Andreas All About Trials

:bigthumb: last time i rode there was with you, stevie, zak, etc. stanfords a good meeting point? :dunno: i will ride anywhere with rocks

cool, how does 1 o clock sound at the hoover tower?
    my number is 814 0024 (650) in case any of you didn't know and have troubles finding the tower

8. hophopsnap

hophopsnap Well-Known Member

dam..I wish I was closer to you guys..Im in the dam armpit of the US

9. jobottDMB

jobottDMB New Member

oh ya ne one got extra long bolts for adding a booster for HS33 theyd be willing to bring and part with so i can put on my custom booster:) . I can proly do a ride sunday and monday so if u guys wanna let me know if your doing something monday give me a call my cell is (805) 746 5262 and ill go pretty much anywhere within 2 or so hours of sac. Ill def be there sunday unless my car breaks or something.

Jon

10. digby

digby New Member

dont know how much you wanna drive, but Ive got 2 bolts, and I'm in chico. if you wanna come up friday afternoon, I'm sure we can find somewhere to ride.