stack video...

Discussion in 'Your Bike Trials Media' started by sebLG, Mar 18, 2004.

1. sebLG

sebLG New Member

2. alexm

alexm Member

you going to be ok for riding there tomorrow? looks like a cool place, but not how i imagined it, thos rocks dont seem to have big drops on one side of them or whatever. either way.

alex

3. sebLG

sebLG New Member

hey, yeah should be fine i guess ... just some tailbone pain, pretty minor.

hmm, well i guess the drops arent like massive, but its scary ... for me at least, maybe not you. lol, also what happens is when you drop or gap going down the hill you would begin to roll down the hill uncontrolably. it happened to me a couple of times ... hmm, i dont really like this new place anymore, all the lines are just way too advanced for me, and for my brkes ... lol :werd: . i wanna ride hawker more often waah :greddy: but we should all ride at this spot maybe ill go a bit more psycho then :p.

anyway i seriously am rambling out of control i am shutting up now, i think most of what came out of my mouth then was just complete shit.

cya.

4. AgrAde

AgrAde From your head to your fists

ooh i could feel the pain in my ass after watching that. did you lie on the ground humping the air for 5 minutes while massaging all around the area? its what happens to me if i land on my tailbone.

heehee aussie accents make me laugh :rofl:

5. planetary1

planetary1 New Member

ouch! I feel for you...I'm just coming off a two week period of no riding because I slammed my tailbone when I fell backwards off of a wall, I also cracked my helmet right down the center from that fall. It took me a couple of rides to get my confidence back up...man that hurt!!!! But the helmet truly saved my life that time...

6. Ed Gildea

Ed Gildea New Member

aaaaaaaaahahahah thats gooood stuff ;)

7. Andreas

Andreas All About Trials

ouch
    i know how bad that hurts.... :greddy2:

8. sebLG

sebLG New Member

dont we all lol :greddy: but the thing that pisses me off is that i havt done it for months and months and months and i buy new pads and then .. bling bling

9. chaloux

chaloux Party all the time.

aaaaaaaaahh shit. get different pads or something.