Observed Trials banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Premium Member
18,335 Posts
Squids are def a sport bike term heh... I don't think you can really be a trials poser, it takes time to learn this shit and squids don't do that.

TRA touches natty, all you fucking squids wouldn't know that from his first video (far before any koxx or any of that shit, some gay red frame). However compete, dunno. To say someone like TRA or ryan are squids is just fucking dumb, and I personally hate ryan's riding- he has tons of talent, just not my bag...Squids are just people who buy the fastest bike they can buy, don't do the MSF course and just wnat to learn wheelies and how to look cool. You cannot look cool on a trials bike, sorry.

· Premium Member
18,335 Posts
Didn't you see that canadian 263 meg vid? He is a "businessman".

Nice business, his tryanny and ignorance has lead to the downfall of that site...i see an average of oh...4 posts a day. I'm going to laugh in 2 months when its done for good. But I do like the big changes hes made, oh wait...no - hes been promising those since around 2001. Good updates though :rolleyes:

· Premium Member
18,335 Posts
A poser is someone who...poses?

Ascentrek what he was trying to say is, say an average joe on the street who can ride a bike- just like anyone else. Might be able to pull the front wheel over curbs. Now give them a $6,000 downhill bike, and all they do with it is ride to class. THAT is a poser.

· Premium Member
18,335 Posts
For my first 3-4 months of riding I was in a basement 90% of the time :hs: Thats what happens when you start riding in november in new jersey.

On a funny side note I remember getting some used roach DS shin guards and using them in that base ment oh so long ago....Guess who I bought them from? ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.